~Prologue~

"Miss? Miss? MISS?" You awake from your slumber as you look into the eyes of the man who you asume has a death wish. He as blueish black hair and was wearing a U.A. uniform. What really stood out was that he was wearing glasses.

' So he goes to school here too. Huh. Guess he won't die today after all.'

  He leans in close to my face. "Miss, it seems you are on school grounds, in a restricted area. May I please see your ID?"

'WTF? THIS MOTHERFUCKER DARES TO WAKE ME FROM MY SLEEP TO ASK ME WHERE MY FUCKING I'D IS??? '

You think. "Uh... I'm a... student..." Your eyes widen as you remember your not allowed to tell anyone that you go to school here. "ASSISTANT!"

You yell quickly. "I'm a uh... student... assistant.... yeah.... totally... student assistant..." The male leans back. "I see. OH GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME!' He bows like six times. " I'm very sorry for being rude! Tenya Iida. Class 1-A. Again, very sorry."

"Uh... (F/N)... (L/N)." (A/N: that means full name btw) The bell rings. "YO! IIDAAAA! YOU COMING?" Both our heads snap to the source of the noise. A boy with blond hair with a lightning bolt on the side screams. "ONE MOMENT PLEASE!" Ida screams back "I've got to go. Enjoy your day. Er.. nap."

He bows one more time before leaving.

You get up knowing you should probably get to your class too.

"Ah, what a great start off to my second year in hell."
---------------------------------------------------------
-291 words-
Hello! Welcome to the end of the prologue! I'm not good at writing expecially since I'm writing this on my phone. I'll get better the more I write! Have a wonderfull day!

-Sincerely, Katlean-