Information that are missing

Hi, 

First of all, a big apology to everyone for not updating for quite a while. Going through a lot as well as this bush fire incident has caused havoc in everyone's life in Australia. Also, thanks to all those people who dm me with information. Thank you so much. So from now on not just updating missing information about the authors or their work, You all can share your doubts on stories that you have missed or not sure with the title of the story that you read. So we can share the detail which we know. 

So here is the first one. 

There is a user who requested abt a missing author or their book, even I have read it, unfortunately I am not able to remember the author's name but the book was titled as Unwanted mate. The plot is where Jungkook is an illegitimate child of a vampire king but gifted with a red eye that can know his opponent's weakness and foresee the future. He doesn't have a mate but his vision shows an omega which was just born and is in an orphanage, and whom he considers to reject as he knows this person is weak unaware that he's also a gifted one. Jimin is Jungkook's half brother and rightful person to the throne, but since he doesn't possess any gift Jungkook becomes the king. Yoongi is Jimin's mate, who was a human turned to a vampire after falling in love with Jimin. 

So anyone knows the author or the book, please leave your comments here =>

******************************************************************************************

The second one is again a Taekook book where Jungkook finds a drunken Taehyung in the middle of the road and helps him. Taehyung's face on the same day of his ex-boyfriend's death anniversary who happens to be Jin and taehyung is grieving over his breakup with Jimin who left him for Yoongi and how they both fall in love. 

If anyone knows the title of the book and if it's still available of even the author please leave your comments here =>

*******************************************************************************************

Again an information on a account that got deleted - NonaFujo ( account deleted by WP ), BananaJJKTH ( lost one ff ), Puppyeva30 ( lost her ff, name Baby Tae ) 

*******************************************************************************************

also vminkook_luv6 has vendetta and the sequel to that, Dollie By larryvgl, on their account.