Meeting 🤝

Armani

I got off the bus and walked into school

I got off the bus and walked into school. My ex girlfriend Jasmine right behind me."please give my on more chance I promise I changed." She begged."look I gave 3 to many. We done I'll always have love for you just not in love with you." I said. Getting a little irritated because I was about to be late to class.

Jasmine just kept talking and I closed my eyes and bumped into someone." I'm sorry I didn't mean too." They said. I opened my eyes and this girl was bad asf. "It's cool if you let my walk you to class." I looked back at jasmine and she was staring me down. I flipped her off and put my attention to the other girl."sure my name is Eisha." She said as she pulled out her schedule.

"My name is Armani." I looked at her schedule and saw we had 2nd and lunch together."we have 2nd and lunch together. I'll walk you to 1st tho." I said."ok coo." We walked down the hallway to her 1st period. We were talking when Camron came up to me."girl I'm so sad we only have lunch together."she said. "I know."I was still looking at Eisha while talking to Camron.

Camron went inside the classroom and I asked Eisha for her number.she gave it to me and we went our separate ways. I walked into mr.Kelly class and went to sleep. The bell rung and I got up trying to reach Eisha but Jasmine was in my way."look it wasn't even that serious. It wasn't even cheating." She said."so if I kiss a girl right now you wouldn't get mad"i asked. I had spotted Eisha and I had a plan."no choose one I won't care."she said."ok bet." I walked up to Eisha and gave her a peek on the lips. She started to blush.

I looked back at jasmine and she looked mad."I thought you said you wouldn't get mad!" I yelled across the hallway. I started walked to 2nd with Eisha behind me."what was that for?" She asked."just felt like it." She looked down and our hands brushed each other's. I laughed and walked inside the classroom.

Eisha

I got to class and sat next to Armani

I got to class and sat next to Armani. Not going to lie she was cute. And she turned me on just her laugh but I was nervous. When she kissed me in the hallway I was shocked. But I liked it.

A few weeks later

Armani

I had went through a little break down and dyed my hair blond. Don't ask why I just did. But today me and Eisha had a date. I used my moms car and picked her up. I put my phone on aux and played all I want is you by j.cole. "Hey Armani." She said."wassup."