VII

We stood there staring at one another I really didn't know what to expect. Looking at Finn he looked so upset about something, all I know is that if I get myself into this I'm going to get broken.

"Finn I'm just hurt, I mean why did you even do that? Who thought of that idea like I'm so confused and upset." I said "and I'm so sorry about that. Really, I found out that you mean something more to me than just a win in a stupid bet. I think I've caught feelings for you."

I gulped, he really tells me that and if I back out it's nothing but downhill either way. I don't know what to do or say at this point, maybe giving him an actual chance won't hurt... "okay." I day quietly, "but we gotta keep this hidden from everyone."

"I can do that" Finn said while smiling his adorable face was lit up to me agreeing to be his girlfriend. "I just want to say that I will do everything to make sure you're always happy, especially with me."

I softly smiled at how cute he is being, he truly is trying to get me to trust him and I find that beautiful. "I know, Finn" my voice was low but calming "I'm willing to give it a shot, because I find you attractive too."

He wrapped his arms around me into an embrace as he rested his head on mine, "I'll put in my everything to not loose you either.." he added I felt a rush of tingles overcome my body as if I was watching an asmr video.

But this felt much better than that. "Should we at least let Millie know?" I wonder as we pulled away, he shrugged "sure whatever you want to do I'm okay with" we both laughed lightly and then opened the door.

"No need to inform me I heard everything anyway" Millie crosses her arms "if you hurt her I have a shovel and an empty space out in the backyard where you'd fit, I doubt anyone would miss you." She threatened. (CLUELESS XD)

Finn put his hands up in defense "okay my bad... I won't though because she's one and only of the first girls I've actually liked."

"Good." Millie smiles sweetly, "you guys are cute by the way, should we go and see a movie? I'm sort of bored and don't care if I'm a third wheel or not."

"Yeah sure and if anyone we know sees us they won't think much of it unless we have PDA..." I say

"I don't know if I can handle no PDA" Finn jokes with a fake frown "we can save it for the room, just kidding hah"

We all laughed at his joking around and went outside to the car, Millie got into the drives and Finn and I got into the backseat so we could cuddle a bit and hold hands.

Something about this makes me wonder if it's true or if their bet is still on, but I like this boy and I pray he doesn't like someone else or interested in winning only.