Chapter 8 - The Love One

Nagisa
I took of Karma's shoes and set his bag where my bag was. I took a look at Karma's face. He grew handsome.  I set him down into a guest room. I go out and start to grade papers again. I turn on the tv and started to boil water.  I look at the clock, it was 10 pm.

After a little while, I was almost done grading. My coffee was almost done, I still had to make test questions for the kids. I look at the clock and saw that it was only 1 in the morning. I sigh a little, got more coffee and started again. 

While I graded/make questions, someone suddenly puts their arm around. I got scared and turn my head to see who it was. It was Karma. He was still drunk. He kisses my cheek, which makes me blush a little.

"Nagisa~ come to bed with me." He tells me. I sigh and went back to the papers. I let Karma put his arms around me a little longer.

"I have to do this. I probably won't finish until tomorrow afternoon." I tell him. He pouts a little and snuggles against me. He kisses me, climbs over the couch.

"K-Karma?! What are you doing?" I asked. He puts me on his lap and hugs me close. 

"I love you."
———————————————————————————
Karma
I woke up in a room. It was a guest room. I check the time on my phone. It was charging. It was 12:50.  I look around. I was still a little drunk.  I walk around for a bit and heard a small sigh. I open the door and saw Nagisa. He was looking at a paper. He had a pen in his hand, he scratches his head with it.  Before I knew it, it was 1 in the morning. Nagisa gets up with a cup then comes back. It was coffee.

I step out of the room and slowly walk behind Nagisa. I put my arms around him. I could tell he jumped a little. I smiled a little. Then I kiss his cheek.

I ask him a question but he wouldn't do it. He continues to do whatever he wanted. Letting me hug him from behind.  I miss his smell, his shortness. I kiss his cheeks again and climbed over the couch.

"K-Karma? What are you doing?" Nagisa wonders. I lift him up and set him down on my lap. I start kissing him on the neck.

"I love you." I tell him. He blushes a little and looks away. I smiled and kissed him.