DROIDS

Droids consume Wolf Blood for different reasons.

Errored - Owner Lost Or Close Relationship With Owner [First Droid]

Errored are usually called Errors. They will reset if they do not consume Wolf Blood within a week, and this is programmed by the owner if they are lost or have a close relationship with the Droid. Errors are the first Droids to be built, and there are very few of them. Errors can also become the Errored Droid if their owner is a Subject.

Consumer - For Hunger [Second Droid]

Consumers are usually very wolf-like. If they do not consume Wolf Blood within a week, they will starve and it will cause a reset.

Energizer - For Energy [Third Droid]

Energizers are very full of energy unless not consumed Wolf Blood for the past week. If not consumed, energy will be drained almost completely and may cause a reset.

Stabilizer - To Fit In [Fourth Droid]

Stabilizers are very sensitive droids. If they do not fit in for too long, they will reset out of depression. If Wolf Blood not consumed within a week, they will reset automatically as the Wolf Blood brings them joy and companion and makes them feel like they fit in.

Unstabilizer - To Not Break Down [Fifth Droid]

Unstabilizers will randomly break down randomly if not consumed Wolf Blood within a week. This is because they are the fifth and most recent Droid, and are build very quickly and effortlessly, so they will reset if not consumed Wolf Blood.