Part Four: Breakfast of Champions

"Good morning, Mistress," he spoke softly as he entered her bedroom, hoping for a glimpse of her sweet morning sleepiness, her loose limbs artlessly tangled in the bedsheets and a hand usually resting on her own chest.

But Mistress was already sitting up in bed, observing him in a bemused fashion as he maneuvered through the door, his butt pressing against the door to nudge it open. His heart knocked just a little harder in his chest in excitement at seeing her, and he knew there must be a slight blush on his cheeks already as he moved closer to place the plate on her nightstand tray, before stooping to retrieve her breakfast table next to the bed and carefully unfolding it over her legs.

She was still watching him with a slight smirk as she reached out, her short French-tipped nails tracing the outline of his cock and balls as she finally spoke.

"Good morning, pet. Very nice panties."

Fuck, his face suddenly felt on fire, though he kept his hands steady so he wasn't sloppy in setting up her meal.

"Thank you, Mistress. You have impeccable taste, of course." he managed to choke out as her fingertip continued to touch him through the delicate fabric.

He had been very careful not to inadvertantly touch himself at all since putting on the panties - particularly after this morning's half-awake transgression - and it felt like his eyes were about to roll back in his head with the extra bit of sensation coming from the fabric itself. Mistress's fingertip methodically stroked the panties, and the fabric caressed his cock ever so gently under her ministrations.

She watched his face as he slowly placed her breakfast tray onto the table, arranging the linen and cutlery, and fighting every physical instinct he had to press into her touch.

"This looks lovely, pet," she commended him. "Did you get yourself a pastry for later as well? Since it's Saturday, seems silly not to indulge."

"Yes, Mistress. You are very generous and kind in your allowances," he was already panting lightly under her gentle, exquisite strokes.

"You may go sit in your place and do some reading while I have my breakfast and look through your pinned recipes for next week," her hand withdrew suddenly and she held it out for her iPad.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress," he breathed a tiny sigh of relief as he handed her the device and moved to the large floor cushion, relaxing into a cross-legged position as he was allowed. His copy of this month's book was tucked underneath, and he opened to the bookmark and began reading, happy for the distraction from his cock.

Time moved slowly, sitting here in the sunlight with Mistress, hearing intermittent sounds of approval as she perused the Weekly Menu Pinterest board. He smiled, enjoying reading the monthly book they would discuss together in a couple weeks. But his overall focus was consistently on Mistress, ready to anticipate what she may need this morning.

He heard a faint click as Mistress closed the iPad cover, and he silently slid the bookmark back into place so he could focus only on her.

"Lovely parfait this morning, pet," Mistress's smirk seemed incongruous with her gentle words, and he swallowed in anticipation of what she might say next.

"Thank you, Mistress. The raspberries looked especially ripe today, and I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Indeed, pet. The coffee was delicious as well. I'd like another, before we discuss next week's meal together and any other..." she wet her lips in what could only be a deliberate manner, "...pressing matters."

He was fully hard in an instant, and any individual thought he might have had was lost in the rush of blood that pressed his cock against the panties yet again.