~9~

I wished (bsf/n) farewell, as she set off to new jersey. She promised she would call everyday. I will miss her. I walk back into my house, by this time its like 10 o'clock. I decided i should get some rest.

I woke up in a room, I felt dizzy for a moment, then i was stable. I could see nothing. The room was too dark. I saw this light It showed a wall of a cage. I walked towards the light. I peered through the cage to see if i can find anything. A dark figure with a long tail was in the corner of the room. Whatever it was saw me. It had piercing green eyes. that stared into my soul.

I woke up full of sweat. I had school today (like that will make things better) Thats when i remembered Grayson, I started to panic, what if he is not ok? What if he is in danger?

I tried to keep calm, but all i could think about was him. I arrived at school. Rachel was also clearly worried. I tried not to make eye contact, but too late. she ran over to me with a threatening look in her eyes. 

'where is he?!?!' she shouted at me. i looked her strait in her eyes, when i noticed a tear starting to form in her eye.

' i...dont know...' i said as calmly as i could, but even i could hear the pain coming from my own voice. Later that night i sat in bed balling my eyes out.