Still going strong

Stuck in my way, so I keep on falling and dyin.

The natural rays of light slowly spilled across the horizon. The voluminous ball of heat arises from the ocean beyond them. The fairy boy sat on top of Mount Gustar, his eyes still adjusting to the bright light. The castle awaited in front of him.

His sapphire eyes gleamed in the sun's light, two pools of blue, black irises swimming the the centre. His facial features; jawline sharp like a diamond. His button nose tops off everything. His golden sideburns rolled down his sides of his face and rested on his shoulders; like a golden waterfalls flowing in heaven. figure; petite, yet strong looking.

The fairy boy's gaze lingered on the castle for a little longer. His horse whinnied, waiting for her master to take her somewhere new.
Everyday there is something new that awaits for the both of them, Epona and Link go way back.

Ever since he learned her song, and took her for that race against that weird madman, they automatically clicked, the perfect duo, fighting alongside each other.. well kind of.

Link finally arose and hiked towards Epona, every step he took, it was a crunch, the grass was unbelievably healthy, considering that all of Hyrule has been destroyed.

Link always hasn't been completely mute. He sometimes needs to get things off his chest, he speaks to Zelda, or Epona. Mostly Epona. Once he plunged onto Epona, he turned her reins and pushes his heels into her flank ordering her to start cantering back towards the dirt path.

Once they finally arrived at the Castle, Princess Zelda was awaiting for Link, she wasn't in a dress today, she was in her blue tunic and black spandex, with her golden hair tied back. She smiled and began to run towards Link and Epona.

"Link! I've been waiting for you, ever since the sun rose, where've you been?" She asked, her British accent complimented her bodice, face, and her sense of style. 

Link didn't reply, instead he just pointed, he felt as if he didn't need to talk today. He was going to start to complain.. not in front of Zelda, but just in silence.

Zelda quickly took notice, "You've been at Mount Gustar, but fear not, I have something planned for us today. Today, we're going to see  Princess Mipha and Prince Sidon."

Link sighed, his sapphire eyes watching Zelda heading towards the stables, he didn't need to follow her, because no danger lurked at the castle anymore. Guards are on much better patrol, the guardians have finally been tucked away, somewhere in Hyrule.

Zelda finally came back with her white stallion, royal gear decorated the plane horse. She plunged into him and began forward, Link and Epona hiking behind her.

***
Zelda never said a word, nor did Link, their horses only filling in the silence. Zelda's mind was full on wonderful adventures with Link. She imagined that they would grow old together, as if nothing would not get in between them.

Zelda finally broke the ice. "I'm sorry I gave you such short notice, Link. I know it was supposed to be your day off, but I just got word from Mipha, that she wants us to visit Sidon,"

She finished in all in one breath, before continuing once again. "To visit Sidon, because he's been bugging her for us to see him, Sidon really likes you Link. And Mipha wants us to check out Ruta." She finished, with a smile.