Cafe date

It was a normal day like any other. I was headed to my favorite cafe to get F/D (favorite drink). I sit down at the table and wait for the waiter to take my order. When he finally comes by, he asks me what I would be ordering. I tell him and he walks away after writing it down. He then comes back and sits across from me at the table and says, "So you ordered F/D, huh?" "Yeah, it's my favorite," you say. He looks at you with a kind smile and says, "No way. 'Cause that's my favorite, too! Oh, by the way, what's your name?" he asks. "Oh uh, my name is Y/N L/N. What's yours?" "Mine is Sou Hiyori," he says.

Sou Hiyori huh? That name sounds familiar...

You shake off the strange feeling of remembrance to find Sou is no longer at the table. He must've gotten up to get F/D. Sure enough, he comes back a few minutes later with 2 F/D. You chat for a little bit before you have to leave. You stand up to say thank you to him for talking to you, but he hands you a small piece of paper before you can react. He waves bye and you walk out of the cafe while unfolding the paper.

It has his number and a message saying, "Text me later."

You get home and do as the note says. He's off work tomorrow, so the two of you make plans to go to the park at 12:45 to hang out.

~The next day~

You wake up at 10:00 and start getting ready for later. (Time skip cuz I'm heccin lazy and don't wanna describe what all you did to get ready) You text Sou to tell him you're on your way there before heading out the door.

You get to the park to see Sou already there feeding the ducks. (Idk why I just feel like he'd do this-) You sneak up behind him and wait for him to notice you. When he finally does, it startles him and he jumps. You laugh while he just pouts and hides his face in his scarf. When you're done laughing, you two walk over to a bench to watch the younger kids chase each other around. After a few minutes of this, you grab Sou's beanie and shout, "TAG! You're it!" and proceed to run away from Sou as he tries to retrieve his favorite hat. He was quite slow, to your amusement. "Y/N, GIVE IT BACK! *pant* Why are you so *pant* fast?" "Why are YOU so slow?" you ask while laughing.

When he finally caught you, he was all out of breath. You handed the beanie back to him and watch him quickly put it back over his floofy teal hair. The kids that were watching you started laughing at him because he was so slow. He glared at them, but playfully. Before the two of you knew it, the sun started going down, and you needed to head home.

"Hey Y/N?" You turn towards Sou. "I was wondering if you would, you know, want to come over to my house for a movie or something?" You smile at him and say "Sure! I'd love to!" "Great! I'll race you there!" he says as he sprints off in the direction towards his house. "Hey wait! I don't even know where it is!"

You end up beating him even though you had no idea where his house was. But you just had this strange feeling you knew where. He looks at you out of breath once again from racing you. He seems pretty upset he lost, which seems right. I mean, you did just beat him to his house that you had no idea where it was.

He unlocks the house and you step inside. It was a small house, big enough for one person to live in alone. You head over to the small table and place your stuff down, while Sou turns on the TV and finds a movie. You plop down on the couch and wait. He ends up turning on F/M (favorite movie), which surprised you a little bit. He grabs a fuzzy blanket and plops down next to you, wrapping you in the blanket with him. The two of you cuddle for the entire movie, and you both end up falling asleep on each other.

Haiiiiiiii!!! Thank you all so much for reading this! It really means a lot to me! I'm sorry I haven't been updating. School started back for me and I'm having to deal with that. So updates may be slow. Also, if you have any suggestions, please leave a comment on the page for those. Thanks again for reading my book and for almost 100 reads!! Thankies!!!!! Baiiiiiiii!!!!!