her miserable

Ahana sense someone presence in room. She looked up and shocked to see rahul there. She was about to shout but he stop her doing so.

What are you doing here - ahana asked him.

I just come to see you - he shrugged his shoulder.

How you come here - ahana asked still shocked.

From window - he said normally like it's his daily work.

Ahana looked and found window of her room is open.

Hey ye kya hua - he asked Reffering her cheeks.

Ummm nothing - ahana replied.

Ye finger prints hai - rahul exclaimed observing them keenly.

Rahul please can you leave me alone right now - ahana request him. He nodded and left again from window itself when ahana hear virat 's voice who is calling her to open door.

Ahana open the door - his dominant voice came .

Virat please leave me alone please - ahana said in tired voice as right now she doesn't know how to face virat after ditching and hurting him 😶. She was feeling guilty for hurting him like that.

She again hear knock on door. Virat please i already ask you to leave me alone for sometime - ahana shouted getting frustrated.

Hey it's ritika not virat please open the gate just for two minutes - ritika request in soft voice. In next moment ahana opened door as she can't able to denied the way ritsi request her.

Thanks - ritsi replied entering in along with a food plate. Ahana looked at her confused.

Someone was so confident that you didn't eat anything since morning - ritsi chuckle seeing her expression.

Ahana didn't reply just staring floor.

Ritika pov

Rohit gone in his room frustrated as he was not in good mindset. Virat asked me to go to him as he said he wants to talk to ahana so i moved to his room giving them space . I entered in his room and found him sitting on bed holding his head.

Ro - i called his name going to him. He looked up to me and buried his face in my tummy. I can feel his tears.

Ro! Why are you crying - I asked him panicked.

I am so bad rits, I just messed up everything, I slapped ahana which I shouldn't - he sobbed taking out all huis frustation.

Ro calm down! You are not bad and that's not your fault that was situation so you behaved like that - I tried to make him calm.

You are not understanding anything rits, I hurt her badly, I say things which I was not supposed to say atleast - he said and holded his face in his hand again that's why I noticed some blood stains on his hand. I hold his hand and found his knuckles is bleeding.

Ro ye kaise hua - I asked immediately taking out first-aid box .

Nothing - he said tried to hide it but i hold his hand and put antiseptic on his knuckles. He winced in pain so i blow air on that and then wrapped a bandaid around them.

Virat entered in his room and sat on bed . He was looking so upset and tired.

Ahana ne room khola - ro asked him. He nodded in no sadly. He also told that rahul gone to her room from window but now she locked window too after rahul left.

Tum dono philhal dinner kro or rest bhi, kal match hai tum logo ka - i said .

I am not hungry - virat said lying down on bed.