After the Sunrise (you and me)

Not mine

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1324135?view_adult=true

It was still dark outside… Or maybe not entirely dark. There was some distant light, just on the horizon line, very gently lightening up the sky. The sun that still didn’t rise was coloring clouds like a painting was stroked with watercolor paint. Some of this illumination came through the shutters, reflecting on the walls with pink and purple. It gave some unusual shades to the interior of the room, vibrating when the curtains moved with the blow of early wind.

Derek felt the smell of a new born day that was carried inside. He also felt that the body next to him shifted on the bed, making the whole water mattress move pleasantly, rocking him in a steady and familiar rhythm. 

“Are you asleep?” the husky voice hummed straight into his ear. Quietly. Lightly. With a brush of dry lips against Derek’s earlobe.

“I was,” came the murmured answer as Derek pressed his face deeper into the pillow, stretching slightly.

Stiles’ hot fingers slipped under the duvet and instantly found a place on Derek’s body. They ran over his sides, causing an electric shiver of pleasure before they settled flatly on his back.

The lack of Derek’s protest must’ve been understood as an unspoken agreement because Stiles clung to Derek’s body, pressing him into the mattress.  He nuzzled at man’s hair, finding this one, sensitive spot over the nape of his neck to start the journey of his hot lips there. Stiles traveled lower with slow, sloppy kisses, marking the warm skin.

“Are you angry?” he murmured between gentle strokes. “I mean, that I’ve woken you up?”

“You always wake me up,” Derek said, feeling as he drifts off again with every touch of Stiles’ lips.

“I can’t help it. I like to swim with you before the sunrise,” Stiles admitted, kissing now the pattern of tattoo between Derek’s shoulder blades. 

The water bed moved under them with a familiar noise when Stiles changed his position. He wanted to reach with his kisses even lower, now playfully slipping only his fingertips under man’s boxers. Derek made some growling sound on that, vibrating under Stiles’ lips.

“We have forty three minutes before the sun rises,” he said suddenly, trying to look over his shoulder to catch Stiles’ gaze.

As their eyes met, he felt more than saw a smile spreading on Stiles’ lips still traveling on his skin. Derek sensed another shiver building in his body when Stiles pressed a wet kiss just above his hipbone and then gave him a lingering lick. His hot tongue ran on the side of Derek’s loins, making his arch involuntary.

“Do that again,” he demanded, settling more comfortably on the mattress.

“Oh, I will,” Stiles promised with another soft smile. “I will.”

He slid Derek’s boxers with smooth motion as the man arched to him again, letting him take control. Marking man’s bare ass with more of that gentle kisses, Stiles let his hands wonder over the smooth skin, enjoying the sensation that spread under his fingertips.

Derek was a perfect harmony of lines and muscles and Stiles couldn’t help but go back to the memory of a day they’ve met. All of what happened after that seemed like a miracle. All of that was pure magic. It was just so unexpected and at the same time so natural…. This man was in Stiles’ bed, trusting him completely and somehow giving him his whole life.

Yeah, magic, Stiles smiled to that thought and kissed one of Derek’s ass cheeks. Murmuring some quiet words of appreciation, he leaded his lips over the soft skin. Suddenly he crushed Derek’s muscles in his hands, spreading him open for his lips and tongue, kissing him and licking at this sensitive spot. Derek gasped at that unexpected sensation, letting a loud growl of pleasure escape his mouth.