2.I need some space

The minute Maya closed the door and turned around to face the mirror someone pushed the door forcefully making her startle with fear. But when she realized who invaded her personal space that fear turned into anger.

"Why can't you leave me alone Samy? I need some space away from you.." She shouted making sure her voice is not that loud enough to go outside the room.

Sameer closed the distance between them in two long strides making Maya jolt back a little. He snatched her wrist and pulled her towards him, placing his right hand on her back and his left hand on her neck he said in a husky voice " You know why Angel. You know I can't leave you alone because I can't live without you. You know everything and you still ask me why?"

His voice made her shiver and involuntarily her eyes drifted towards his lips. For a few seconds, she wanted to forget all the shit that's happening in her life and be with the only person she loved. Sameer jerked her hair back making her eyes lose contact with his lips and forced her to make eye contact with his dark green-coloured eyes.

 Sameer jerked her hair back making her eyes lose contact with his lips and forced her to make eye contact with his dark green-coloured eyes

That distraction helped her to regain her lost senses and once she understood where she was, Maya tried pushing Sameer back. But he did not allow her and his grip on her hair strengthened making her gasp with both pain and pleasure.

"You need space from me, Angel? But your body is telling me some entirely different story now." Sameer told with a slight smirk on his face and his right hand moved from her back to her neck while swiping his fingers through her hand forcing her to close her eyes involuntarily.

"Open your eyes, Maya. Show me that you don't feel anything for me and you really want some space from me. I need proof to stay away from you. Make me believe whatever your mouth said a few minutes back is true." He whispered in a low, husky voice making her moan a little.

That little moan made Sameer grow wild and as if to prove to himself and her that he could still make her lose control like this even after 2 years he moved his hand from her neck to her cheek and slightly stroked her cheek without releasing his hold on her hair.

Maya opened her eyes slowly but this time there was no anger in those eyes but there is pure want and lust. Sameer moved a little closer to her closing the gap between them and without losing eye contact with her he touched his lips with hers. She didn't kiss back but she didn't push him away as well.

Taking that as a sign he licked her lips a little making her gasp. Taking that as an invitation he started kissing her passionately and that slow and sensual kiss slowly turned into a rough and wild kiss. Once realizing that Maya was kissing him back his other hand moved down to hold her waist tightly. They both were immensely involved in their passionate kissing when they suddenly heard a bang on the bathroom door.

 They both were immensely involved in their passionate kissing when they suddenly heard a bang on the bathroom door