Part 8

Note: This would be my first and last story on ICT with so many harsh words because I have realized that these are not my cup of tea because imagining something bad about them is killing me and I regret writing something as such but as I started I can't leave in between. And I know I would surely be punished for writing this about the most important people of my life and I deserve it too. Hosaketho maaf kardena Mahi bhai...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in a place which seemed to be a basement, Sakshi is tied to a chair and the masked man was standing in front of her. Though his face is covered, his eyes portrayed the sense of accomplishment which didn't go unnoticed by Sakshi. Being confused and a little scared, she asked: "Who are you?" for which she got no response, so she continued: "What do you want from me?"

"I don't want anything from you sweetheart", replied the man sarcastically.

"Then?", asked Sakshi being confused.

"Have patience, my dear. Now, let's call your dear husband...don't you want to speak with him?", asked the man and without waiting for her reply, he dialed Mahi's number. 

In BCCI Headquarters, Mahi was sitting all alone comprehending all the recent happenings trying to figure out the reasons behind the abduction of Sakshi. He made up his mind to go to any extent to find his only love as soon as Anushka reaches safely. As he was all lost in his thoughts, his phone rings

"Hello", answered Mahi.

"Mahi bhai, how are you?", asked the masked man cheerfully.

"Sorry, I didn't recognize you but...your voice seems familiar", said Mahi trying to remember.

"Don't worry sooner or later you would find me out. I don't have anything to lose or to be scared of", replied the man and hearing no response he continued "So, let me give a piece of good news that your wife is with me safe and sound. Wanna see?", asked the man.

"Yes please", instantly replied Mahi getting up from the couch.

The man disconnected the call and made a video call. Looking at each other both Mahi and Sakshi had tears in their eyes.

"Mahi, Arhan has Anushka and I couldn't protect her", said Sakshi immediately bowing her head down.

"We got her Sakshi and you did what all you can, don't feel disheartened", said Mahi feeling proud of his wife who is more worried about her family even though she is in trouble. What else he can ask for other than her safety.

"Now if your so-called boring talk is over, let me speak. Look Bhai, I am coming straight to the point. If you want to get your wife back, do a few simple things for me", said the man while Mahi was just staring at Sakshi who was struggling to free herself. Hearing no reply, he took a needle from his pocket, placing the syringe near Sakshi's neck he continued, 

"Haww seems like your husband doesn't love you, Sakshi Ji. Do you know what is this?", he said pressing the syringe nearer to her skin, "One dosage of this drug would help you sleep peacefully while two dosages would help you to rest in peace for the lifetime."

"Stop", shouted Mahi "Listen we will sit and talk. Don't harm her please, I am ready to do whatever you want", agreed Mahi with tears in his eyes.

"That's like my boy. Now, listen carefully", continued the man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Press Meet Continues