Chapter 22: New Studio

The next day after schoool, me and Beth changed into our dace clothes and then we walked to the front of the school, where our team was.

"Okay guys so I bought a new studio, exactly a mile from here.  Now you all will have a race to it and the first person there gets an extra private!"

We all nodded.

"'Now drop your bags, the race is on" I set my bags down and darted out the door.  I sprinted until I saw a studio come into view.  I stopped in front of it and Nick ran up five seconds later.  I ran the mile in two minutes flat. 

"Damn Paige you run fast" Nick panted.  I smiled.

Maria walked up.  "Dang you two can run" she smiled.

"Paige beat me" Nick said sadly, I smirked.

Fiive minutes later everybody else ran up, all out of breath.  

We all walked into the dancers den, where ten ladies sat along with all our bags.

"Ladies I will also have regular classes, so when you're not rehearsing for comp you're in other classes" Maria said, we nodded.

"This is Addison, Calie, Annie, Lacy, Mckala, Isabelle, Mary, and Savannah"

"Regular classes start at 4:30.  So until the we work on the group" We all walked into Studio A.

"The group dance is to 'Summertime Sadness' by Lana Del Rey"  Man how I miss summer.

"You know what Nick you will be in this dance after all and depending on how well you do, you may even become a permanent member to this elite team" Maria anounced.  We all clapped.

 She taught us the dance, I was front and center, me and Nick also had some partner work in the group.  

I loved this dance.  "Paige you know your solo right?" Maria asked me. 

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"Please go to Studio C and help Addison with the junior elite and Nick please go help Mary with the Mini's in Studio D" we both nodded.  

I walked into Studio C and saw Addison teaching a very petite girl with long brown hair, she reminded me a little of Maddie when she was 11.

"Hey Addison" I smiled.

"Paige right?" she asked, I nodded.

"Need any help?" I asked.

"Please Maria wanted every girl to have a solo" she groaned, I silently laughed.

There were six girls and one boy.  "Here I'll take these three into Studio E and teach them their solos while you teach the other three" I said, she nodded.

"Does it matter what song?" I asked.

"No, not at all!" she said, I smiled and walked into Studio E with the three young girls behind me.  

"Okay so what are your names?" I asked.

"Clair" she was very tall for her age and she had medium-length blonde hair.  She looked so sweet and innocent.  Sort of like a young version of Chloe.

"Lexi-anne" she was a little taller than Claire.  She had short blonde hair and she looked like a wild crazy girl.  She reminded me of myself.  I smiled.

"And I'm Annabelle" she was petite with long brown hair.  She reminded me of Kendall, when she was that age.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"11" Claire whispered shyly.

"12" Lexi-anne exclaimed.

"And 11" Annabelle pipped up.  I smiled.