chapter two ; kraazy

" you really turn me on ! "

okay, so maybe you did some ethan stalking. well not some, you did a lot. you mainly noticed how many girls he followed, half of them didn't even go to his school. he usually liked their posts, never commenting.

you could see he favored florida-girls, mainly for their body or bikini pictures. you went through a lot of his friend's accounts, and they all seemed really close. oh, and they also seemed like all fuckboys.

this is none of your business, yet here you are! you wondered if you were ever gonna tell anyone about talking with ethan. sophia set her phone up, while the tik tok did its count down. "renegades!" she yelled doing multiple moves.

sophia grabbed her phone laughing. "come here, I wanna make a tik tok with you." she yanked you over to her right, starting the timer. "you look so sexy," sophia mouthed the words glaring over at you. you laughed placing your hands on your joggers. "you really turn me on, blow my mind every time," she did her cringe lip bite, winking. "I see your face," she posed at the camera running over too it.

"I'm posting this, your reaction is priceless." sophia said, watching the video. watching (f/s-favorite show) you fidget with your pants. "holy crap! you're famous, everyone thinks you're beautiful!" sophia screams

-

you slowly setup your tik tok account, getting on the app you see the video you and sophia made pop up on the "for you." the comments were so sweet, all complementing sofa and you.

" charlidamelio : youre both gorgeous."

" addisonre : the girl on the right has the cutest reaction ever "

" bigethan : the lyrics right thoo "

the likes on all the comments were blowing up, but ethans stood out.

-