Vulnerable

Kellin P.O.V

"You know I have no idea where I'm going right?" I asked staring at him. "through here" he replied in a whisper pointing at a ladder that rested on the bark of the tree. I stared at it curiously, and climbed up. When i got to the top I was met with a gigantic tree house. "What is this place?" I asked Conner as he joined me at the top "My house!" He answered back with a wide grin sitting indian style on the ground. "You live alone" I stated not seeing anyone else in the room "it isn't that bad if you think about it" he said frowning while playing with his fingers. Conner was a strong person and I was shocked to see him look so vulnerable, innocent, upset, depressed, and afraid. I held my arms out he looked up at me his lips twitching upwards he crawled into my arms. I hugged him tight "why do you live alone?" I asked while i played with his hair "My parents left me here they're coming back for me... I know they are!" He said tears rolling down his cheeks fist balled together. "Shh I believe you" I told him rocking him back and forth trying to stop his tears. He jumped out of my arms "I knew you'd get it" he said smiling happily jumping up and down in excitment. First thing that comes to mind is~ Is Conner bi-polar?~ First this guy is cocky next he's depressed and now he's happy! Lord have mercy!