part 4

(Y/n) pov:

I woke up and got up, went to the kitchen and made coffee and sat at the table, I take out my cell phone.

And I see what day it is and I see it was Monday. I got desperate and ran to my room and put on my school uniform.

And I got dressed and fixed my hair and went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast as soon as possible, I ate so fast that I almost breathed the food

And I got dressed and fixed my hair and went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast as soon as possible, I ate so fast that I almost breathed the food. After that I brushed my teeth and grabbed my backpack and my guitar, after being all prepared I go to spike and try to wake him up.

(Y / n): Spike agrees ...

Spike: I woke up, I woke up!

(Y / n): spike i'll have to leave and you'll have to stay here alone ...

Spike: where are you going!

(Y / n): for my college.

Spike: will you be long ?!

(Y / n): I will try to get back as soon as possible.

He smiled and hugged me, I hug him back and leave the house and go to college. When I enter college everyone looks at me and starts laughing softly, I lower my head and go faster into the room, the more I bump into someone and see my brother and his girlfriend Stefany.

Jake: hi sis, how are you!

(Y / n): I'm fine, just a little tired.

Jake: me and stefany are going out and taking a walk, do you want to participate?

(Y / n): I can't, I have homework and some music lessons.

Stefany: if you need help just call!

I smiled and went to my room and sat at the back of the room, usually everyone throws paper at me but I'm used to it. Nobody else did that today, they just laughed and were quiet, I wonder what's going on.
I thought.
That was when a girl entered the room and she was very beautiful, she looked like a goddess. She went to the back of the room and I sit next to me, I don't look at her anymore, I notice her looking at me. I hide my scars on my face but this girl is still looking at me. After class it was time for a break, I sit at the same table as always, this girl sits at the same table as me. She smiles and starts and eats, the weirdest thing about this girl is that she had bright eyes and white hair.