Part 1

**^^ya'll should really listen to the song above. it's really good but you don't have to since it has nothing to do with the story just know that bakugo listens to it while doing homework that's pretty much it. Also sorry I interrupt quite a bit in the middle of the story. it wont happen as much after this chapter I promise. anyways please enjoy!!❤💛❤💛*

             Bakugo was laying in bed thinking about a certain shark toothed boy. He doesn't know why he can't stop thinking about him, or why he is in his brain anyways, but that's just how it was and let's just say that he getting just a "little" angry. He knew that he couldn't let it get to him but he just couldn't help it, I mean he IS Bakugo after all. So to get his mind off of... *ahem* kirishima *ahem* what? haha... ANYWAYS!! Bakugo decided to get his mind of a certain fellow by listenig to music. He went over to his desk and grabbed his earphones. He started to listen to Never Not by Lauv

(it's a really good song. totally recommend. also Jungkook and Tae singing this was high key life itself)

Bakugo had started to finish his homework since as soon as he got into his dorm room he just flopped on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Ok, tomorrow is friday so that means only one more day with shitty hair then I can just lock myself in my dorm." Bakugo smiled to himself, which is only something he does when he is alone, or when something is really funny. "I could try to avoid him tomorrow... no that won't work he would still just follow me everywhere even if I ignored. he would just get on my nerves eve-"

"Who would get on your nerves?" Bakugo was cut off by his roommate.

(yes I'm doing the roommates. dont ask why I just decided while I was writing)

"None of your business Icyhot!" Bakugo growled at Todoroki. He just sighed and gave Bakugo a look. Bakugo just rolled his eyes and continued with his homework and music.

Even with the interaction that just happened you would think that having them as roommates would be a bad idea but they actually got along fairly well compared to what everyone thought. They both liked it quiet and clean so there weren't many problems aside from small things like just now. Plus Todoroki and Bakugo are top students so they often helped eachother on assignments and homework. Todo was quite helpful but Bakugo would never admit it.

(I'll let you guys choose who todoroki will be in a relationship with. so comment here and I'll choose the which one has the highest amount.)

After he finished his homework, Bakugo noticed that it was nearly 7 pm and got up to make dinner for both todoroki and himself. once the finished eating it was around 8 pm so Bakugo decided to get ready for bed. He took a 10 minute shower and put some lotion and moisturizer on. you know he need to take care of that soft skin. He then put on some grey sweat pants and a black t-shirt.

It's about 8:27 by the time he is done. He WAS going to wash the dishes but it seemed as though todoroki had done them. bakugo walks to his bed and lays down. He looks at the ceiling a bit more and slowly feels his eyelids becoming heavier by the second and eventually falls asleep into a peaceful dream where all his hard work had played off and he was number 1 hero!

*hi hi!! sorry this chapter kinda had some todobaku I just couldnt help it. anyways I hope you still enjoyed it. I hope you are all safe at home in quarantine with your families. enjoy this time while you can before we have to go back. I love you all!!!💜💜💜🖤🖤🖤🖤❤💛❤💛❤🧡❤🧡