1

I dedicate this story to my dearest friend, shout out to GameAiluj! Thank you for sticking to me after all this tough and ridiculous years!💝😅 You know what this story is about... 😏 yea, you see what I did there...
You're an inspiration! Thank you for this and everything else!
Anyway, enjoy reading, my dearest mf!💅

'What is so interesting about him anyway?', I thought.

Seraphina, one hell of a classmate (and a clown), has nothing better to do than lamenting about the boy she secretly admires: Sullivan!

Sitting across from her in Arts class (or being near her in general) was for me the hardest challenge god has given me since the day I went to highschool and made the acqaintance of this annoying girl. Something about her made me having the desire to punch her. I cannot explain why, it's just how I felt like when I first met her. I immediately was like, 'no'. Just no. And nothing else. But it's not like I don't have a valid reason, I actually have reasons. It's about her personality.

I went to Brookley Highschool for more than four years now.
And I'm still single.
It sucks to be alone. Well, at least I am not alone at all when it comes to friendship. Kioko is my best friend and she's being a brutal high-class master at giving me advice. Like I'm not exaggerating. She's wise and gives me more instructions of how to deal with my family issues and everything else. She has never even experienced things like that, for god sakes! But I'm thankful for every advice and opinion I can get from her since my older sister is not always the right person to rely on.

I don't intend to insult my sister but to be precise and honest; she's a "failure". Some might call it shy, others (including me) would call it anti-social but my mother would call it lazy. I really do see the good in other people, even in her, but there is not much positive to say about her. She can be ignorant or careless, sometimes selfish and also treacherous. Like I'm not joking, she's a snitch but not as a big one as my little sister. Anyway, she needs to get her shit together. She's almost an adult and she ain't even got a job. She would rather sit on her bed with airpods glued on her ears, listen to music, watch YouTube videos or play video games, instead of meeting with some friends (considering the fact that she has friends at all but I assume that she has at least only one).

Once I came to the conclusion that she might be a fucking vampire or something like that. I have nothing against vampires, they're kinda cool and all but since I have watched the entire Twilight Saga, I tend to Team Jacob from now on. Although she's being like that, I believe that Paige has her good sides. I know she has some sort of interest in something. I knew that she once fell in love with a boy in her grade but she doesn't do anything to get closer to him! I don't want her to simp for him, to be submissive or to stalk him or anything- No, not at all! If she would just have a little conversation with him, it would be at least the first steps. It would be fine! And perhaps she doesn't need to talk to him, if she's being anti-social or introverted. I guess she must be following him on Instagram, so she could have just easily texted him.

Well, so much about my personal life...

"If you keep on working on those awesome drawings, Sullivan's gonna notice you soon!", Kioko said as she bend slightly over Seraphina's table.

"Really?!", purred Seraphina in surprise.

"Of course not, Baka-Bitch!", Kioko yelled in a very pissed manner.

I couldn't hold back my laughter. My best friend has the tendency to call Seraphina names, like 'Baka-Bitch'. In fact, she is from here but her parents were born in Japan and settled down in America. She tends to mix words with different languages together, like 'baka' which means 'idiot' in japanese, with the term 'bitch'. But as I was referring, there is a lot more examples like that. Yea, she's being a goddamn beast when she's on creative mode. That's what I love about her. I literally hate myself for not knowing her earlier. When I was younger, I used to be creative too. Together, we would have been able to take over the playground with our fantasy and imagination.