CHAPTER 10

NAYEON'S POV
I enter the dorm really happy and excited, actually... Today was like if we two were something else apart from just a CEO and an Idol... I'm really really happy...

-Jeongyeon: So, did he discover your horrible personality already?

-Nayeon: What are you talking about? I really tried my best to treat him as good as possible

-Nayeon: What are you talking about? I really tried my best to treat him as good as possible... He's really the best man ever!
-Jihyo: Are you sure?
-Momo: Yeah, Jihyo's right, I have doubts of that...
-Nayeon: Okay, let me correct myself, for me, he's the best boy ever...
-Jihyo: Okay, that's better... (smiles)
-Momo: Aww, Nayeon eonnie is in love!
-Tzuyu: Actually, it was already time... She's getting older and soon she'll need to marry someone... This is like a blessing just on time... (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Ooff, that probably hurted...
-Nayeon: Tzuyu-ah, why do you treat me like that always? (pouts) I love you~
-Sana: Anyway, the thing is that we haven't asked about what did they do alone at his apartment yet... (smirks)
-Nayeon: He was sleeping most of the time... He's sick, so I prepared a soup for him (smiles)
-Dahyun: Ah, eonnie... You could have poisoned him... (sighs)

-Chaeyoung: If someone finds out that he got poisoned by our eonnie

-Chaeyoung: If someone finds out that he got poisoned by our eonnie... We are gonna have problems, we could even get jailed. And Momo eonnie... (serious)
-Momo: (gulps) What...?
-Chaeyoung: There's no jokbal there... (serious)
-Momo: Eeeehhh?! (looking at Nayeon) No eonnie! You better didn't poison him! Seriously, I don't want to be jailed because of you! You should be more mature and stop doing nonsense stuff, why would you even take care of someone you don't know?!
-Nayeon: Keep calm... Why do you have such image of me?
-Jihyo: Do we seriously need to answer that?

 Why do you have such image of me? -Jihyo: Do we seriously need to answer that?