Chapter 1.

A/N: HEY I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BOOK BCAUSE I WAS BORED TO I STARTED IT!!! AND THE ROOM UP THERE IS ALESSIAS ROOM ANYWAYS ENJOY THE BOOK!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Alessia's POV•

I ran up to my room and slammed my door. I grabbed the nearest pillow and screamed into it the laid on my bed and sighed and stared at my Ceiling. I was moving. Me and my family. To Omaha, Nebraska. No one good lives there not one famous person. Here in LA there are tons of famous people. Ive met a few.

I'm getting off topic sorry. I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Alessia Woods. call me Whatever you want Less, Ale, Aless I'm 17 and I've lived in LA all my life. I have a little sister named Jenna she's 14 and I also have a little brother who's 12. I have brown hair with Blonde tips at the end, and blue eyes. I guess all this doesn't matter but I want to make you comfortable with me and make you all get to know what The real me is because your going to be here a while. anyways I have 2 best friends in the world. They have been by me with everything. Lola, she has Long brown hair and brown eyes. And Erin. She has long blonde hair and Blue eyes. They are my best friends in the entire world. and Now I was moving.

How was I supposed to tell them?? How do you tell your two closest friends your moving?? I have no clue. I picked up my phone and texted them in our group Message.

To: Lola🌚💕🍉 and Erin☕️❄️⛄️

Me:
Hey Guys, 😁I have something v important to tell you

They immediately responded

Lola🌚💕🍉: what is it?

Erin☕️❄️⛄️: ^

Me: well Um I'm moving

Lola🌚💕🍉: WHAT

Erin☕️❄️⛄️: TF WHAt

Me: Yea to Omaha..

Lola🌚💕🍉: OMAHA IS LIKE 1000 MILES AWAY IF I HAVE TO ILL CHAIN YOU TO MY HOUSE

Erin☕️❄️⛄️: LOLA😂 BUT SAME THO UR STAYING HERE

Me: Lola 😂

Lola🌚💕🍉: WHAT ABOUT US OUR FRIENDSHIP HOW WILL WE SEE EACH OTHER???

Erin☕️❄️⛄️: I have no clue 😭😭

Lola🌚💕🍉: WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN THATS IT IM GRABBING ERIN AND COMING OVER RN

Me: guys.. No you don't have too

Lola🌚💕🍉: too late see u in 5 bye

I sighed and put locked my phone. I got up and went to the hallway closet and grabbed a few empty boxes. My mom had some in the closet. I started to pack the small things until my friends came. like Makeup and brushes and clothes. about 15 minutes later they showed up. They saw me and immediately ran to me and Hugged me. "WHY WHY WHY WHY?!" They said and looked like they were about to cry. I faced my wall and ran my fingers through my hair trying not to cry. I had a jean jacket on with a pink shirt and black leggings. I bit my lip and turned around. "I don't know" I tried to keep my sobs in but soon I just started bawling right there. My friends brought me too my bed and I sat there sobbing. "Why?" I asked "Why?" They shrugged and kept hugging me. " stay please" Erin begged hugging me. "Please" Lola said. "I wish I could but you guys can help me pack." "I guess it's the only thing we can do for now" Erin said. For the rest of the evening we packed until Erin had to leave at 9 and Lola had to leave at 10.

I looked at my room. All my posters were down my dresser seemed empty. Everything was gone. we were moving on Sunday. And its Friday. I signed and put my phone on the charger, changed, did my daily routine then fell asleep.

The next morning I got up washed my face, put on my make up, curled my hair then went to pick an outfit, which was A white long sleeved shirt, black leggings, an organs scarf, and black boots with earrings. I made myself breakfast and Took the bus to school. When I got to school all my friends were looking happy as ever. Except Lola and Erin. They hugged my and went to their lockers. I walked to my locker and Got my stuff for English then waited for my teacher to go come. she was always late. My friend Abby came up to me and told me to follow her to her locker but I didnt feel like it. I didn't really talk to anyone today, neither did Erin or Lola. No one noticed too. I guess the school is perfectly fine without a 'Skylar Woods' in it. I was basically invisible anyways. I sighed and ate my lunch. My guy friend Luke sat down and I guess he noticed something was up because he said. "Less what's up you seem really depressed today" Then my friend Chloe said "She always looks depressed" Which is so not true!!

"No she doesn't just what's wrong Less?" I took a deep breath and said it. "ImmovingtoOmaha" "Say that one more time please?" Luke said. I said it slower this time. "I'm moving to Omaha" Everyone snapped their attention onto me. well everyone at our lunch table. "WHAT" My fiends Ashley screamed. "Yeah" "NO" They all rushed over to me and gave me a big hug. "You can't move!! When are you moving?!" "Sunday" I sighed. "Were coming over tonight and spending our last night and day with you" I sighed and nodded.

The next 2 days I spent with all my friends we had a sleepover, they helped me pack and the days passed my quick. It was now Sunday and I was moving today.

All my friends met me at my house to say goodbye to me. I hugged them all one by one. Luke got my a going away present and told me to visit soon. The present was a picture of all of us at our last dance. I smiled and hugged all of them in a group hug until it was time to go. I wiped my tears and left.

It took about a whole day to get to the new house. When we did we unpacked out butts off and by the end of the day our house looked like the old house except different shape and newer. My room looked the same too.

Tomorrow I started my new high school and I was so nervous. I'll probably screw it up. I didn't get any sleep last night because my phone would not stop going off. it kept being spammed with texts from my friends. I sighed and fell asleep. tomorrow shall be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N HEY GUYS I FINALLY FINISHED CHAPTER 1 OF MY JOHNSON FANFIC AND BE PREPARED FOR SO MUH DRAMA!! 😏 NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT TOMORROW 😂✌️GOOD NIGHTT