Forgotten

This isn't sad I swear
The picture at the top is what the imagination looked like. But like more realistic it would be better if I wasn't rushing to finish.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Virgil's POV

I sat in my room curled in a ball. My focus was on trying not to cry. It was me and Roman's 1 year anniversary. But I hadn't seen him all day. He couldn't have forgot. Did he?

Or was he just ignoring me on purpose? We I asked Patton he just avoided the question like I hadn't asked. When I asked Logan he got nervous and told me he was busy. Are they planning something I can't know about? And if so what's so bad that even Patton has to lie to me?

Was Roman mad at me? Did I do something wrong? He seem extra happy yesterday. Maybe he got bored of me. What if he found someone smarter or better looking? They're probably nicer and less sarcastic than me.

No. I decided that Roman just got caught up in saving princesses and shit like that. If Roman was gonna get bored of me it would have happened a while ago.(omg it auto corrected get to gay holy shit it knows me). I sit up wanting to actually do something productive with my life. I decided to go search for Roman again.

I walk around for who knows how long. It was nearing sunset. Just then Roman comes running up to me. He drags me to the imagination. Wait what the fuck is happening.

As we walk in I see dark yet beautiful colors. The sky is clear the star shining through. The bright moon shining beautifully. I look at Roman mouth hanging open. He looks tired but excited.

"Do you like it?"

"No."

"Oh."

"I love it!"

A grin spreads across his frowning face when he hears me. Oh how much I love that smile. We sat down on a picnic blanket. We stayed like that for hour. Just enjoying each other's presence while looking at the sky.

Best anniversary ever.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
347 words
When you get forty five minutes of sleep but you make this shit anyways.
Byeeeeeeeeee
~Rnae