The Warning Of A Traitor

Sorry if theres mistakes. I got most of the things from Tik Tok and YouTube since I've only seen the first season and read the three first mangas.

Todoroki:
I was talking with Uraraka when I heard a warning noise from the radio in the wall. This is what Aizawa said trough the radio:
"So you all probably know that Izuku Midoriya went missing in the 5th of May and now it's the 18th of September. Well we found him a month ago, but he wasn't acting normal. When we realized what was wrong with him we knew that he was dangerous. Now you may ask why would he be dangerous. Well apparently the LOV found him first and somehow made him a villain. But to the more important thing is when we captured him we put him in to a empty room with a bed. Now the bad thing is that he is gone. That means there's a traitor in this school. If you have any ideas who could the person be please tell us."
-D-did you hear that? Uraraka asked me terrified.
-Unfortunately... yes... I said.
-I can't believe that Deku is a villain now...
-Me neither Uraraka... Me neither...
-What do we do?
-We are going to look for him.
-You sure?
-Positive.
    A little laiter when I was thinking about stopping I saw him. He was bleeding. He had bruises everywhere and he was wearing black and white. Mostly black.
-Good day Todoroki-kun! he said with a scary voice.
-Midoriya! I shouted in excitement because I found him.
-So you were looking for me?
-Yes thank God you're okay.
-Okay? I'm not okay until I get everything I want.
-Deku that's scary. But-
-My name is Midorya not "Deku"!
-Okay, but let's go back-
-I'm not going back.
-Why are you here then?
-I'm here to give you a warning. There's more traitors than just one. Their closer than you except. Oh and remember 12:00 p.m. Panther Pack.
-What does that mean- I tried to say, but he just disappeared. Okay then, I thought. Good bye then old Midorya.
-Did you find him? Uraraka asked when she floated past me.
-Actually yes, I answered. - But it was easy to tell that he's a villain now. He totally acts like one.
-We need to tell Mr. Aizawa all you got from him.
   A little later in a old classroom.
-So tell me all you know about him! Aizawa commanded me.
-Well he's probably staying inside the school, I started to talk. -He said that there's more than one traitor and they are closer than we think. And he also said "Oh and remember 12:00 p.m. Panther Pack"
Then we all heard when someone hit the door. We heard the persons footsteps as they ran through the halls.
-Someone was listening to us! Uraraka yelled out of fear.
-It was probably just a curious student, Aizawa said.
-Or one of the traitors... I said. - That could be a code to them.
-You mean like the Panther Pack or something else he said? Uraraka asked me.
-Panther Pack.
I looked at the clock I saw that it was 11:59p.m. Then I heard the warning sound. That meant there were villains inside the school. I looked at the clock. 12:00p.m. What was going to happen?

Words:533