She Loves Him Anyway

She turned around crossing her arms "Your such a jerk." he smirked, getting up from his throne fixing his crown and got behind her putting his hands on her shoulders and bringing his lips close to her ear whispering "You love me anyway." Anna gasped and pulled out of his grip turning around, he just laughed and straitened up putting his hands behind his back, she hatted when he laughed or smiled or sat in the thrown or just when he did anything! She hatted him! But she especially hatted it when he was right, and he was always right. As much as she hatted him, she was still in love with him. She sighed in defeat "Your right. But you still don't deserve the crown." "I know, but I won it far and square." Anna's face reddened with anger and embarrassment, he was right again, she married him willingly and he killed Elsa, therefore he became king, rightly is a different story. He always wins, that evil sick bastard, "Why are you always right?!" Hans laughed, "Come now Anna, don't be like that. It's late, why don't we retire and go to bed?" "Aren't you going to strut around the castile in your crown again? Like you do almost every day and night." "Oh Anna, you used to like seeing me in this crown, you said it was a perfect fit and you were lucky to be my Queen." "That was before I found out you were the one who killed Elsa!" she yelled, wrong choice, he quickly grabbed her face in his hand leaning close to her, "Don't raise your vice to your King." he whispered darkly, Anna's eyes widened flashing with fear and anger, why did he have to be so intimidating? "Your a bastard." She whispered and he smirked getting a little closer whispering "But you love me anyway." then he kissed her, and she couldn't help but kiss him back, because he was right, no mater how much she hates him she can't deny it anymore. She loves him anyway.