Chapter ONE : Zara

Ok, here is just some information, in some of the chapters, i will talk about people in our class, and i will also talk about my friends out side of school, my family members, and ME and things about me......WELL,-------> here we GO!!               

         To begin off Chapter ONE i just want to talk about one very special person in our class. His name is Austin. Austin is my twin brother and I will luv him no matter what. We have our good times and bad times, but without those, we wouldnt be family. What im about to say is kind of from Liv and Madie, but, Austin and i are friends by choice and Twins by chance. 

        Moving on, #1 in our class is Zara. And, no, im not saying she better than all of you, im saying that she is literally #1 in our class. All my classmates will probably get this. Like Im #17 and Aidan is #32. 

        Ok, Zara, I have known Zara for as long as I can remember and she is one of my BFFS. I love to hang out with her and have fun. She loves PLL ( Pretty Little Liars) and even though I've never watched it before it sounds cool. Zara is a friendly, nice, kind, smart, and a creative person. She also has a great personality, laugh, and smile!