Prolouge

Blood. The smell coated the thick, early morning sky. Moans and whimpers sounded in the unusually quiet morning. The birds were not moving, nor were the critters that were up and about, normally wreaking havoc in the town.

No, the night was drastic, most of the pack was eliminated, the rest was minutes from death. The result from a controversy in the werewolf world had lead to the destruction of a pack. The controversy had been over humans. How some werewolves believed human mates were tainting the pure blood of their majestic kind.

Their solution? Kill all the werewolves that had human mates. Most had gone into hiding, away from these vicious werewolves that bore the name, Murdos. They were those in search of all human mates, their intention set on killing them. Nothing stood in the way of the Murdos, at least that was what they all thought.

There was one thing, the one thing that would bring the stop to all the cruel and ruthless ways of the Murdos. Only one had it, but she didn't know it herself.

She was the only one that had survived the attack. She laid there, hidden beneath a bed, a dirty one at that, and lay there sleeping soundly. A fluff of strawberry blonde hair was on her head and her little thumb rested in her mouth, sucking lightly.

Humans, a group of teenagers, escaped the wooded area and made their way to the giant house, splattered with blood that made the teens gasp with shock. They carefully made their way to the door. The once whimpers and moans had long fell silent, death had taken their pitied souls. The teens made sure not to step on anything, one took pictures to show to the police.

They carefully searched each room for survivors but to no avail. Except one. They entered quietly, in what seemed like a boys room judged by the dirty clothes that littered the floor. The baby girl that was under the bed awoke quickly with the smell of someone entering, a small whimper escaped her tiny lips. The humans had heard the noise and followed the sound to the bed. Carefully getting on their knees, they looked under the bed at the small baby underneath. One girl extended her arms to grab the baby. She tenderly placed the baby in her arms and cuddled her close.

The baby gazed at the teen with her silver eyes and a sigh of contentment left her baby mouth. Everything about the baby was small, she had probably been a premature baby judged on her size, but she was cute as a button. The other teens had gathered around the baby and smiled slightly; at least they were able to save one life.

They quickly made their way outside where they called the police about the bodies and decided on a name;
Laya Marie Fields.

They left that day, soon becoming a faded memory. But they had no idea how extraordinary the baby they left is.

____________
_______
{A/N}
Hey, this is my first werewolf story so cut me some slack. I will either update sometime during the weekend or next week as I'm crammed with school. But, I have Thanksgiving break which will be good!
Read!
Comment!
Whatever!
J