•~Chapter one~•

"GET OUT YOU MUTT!!"my now ex boss practicly screamed as she threw me out the front door... (danggggg... how smol are you reader chan!!! O.O)"YOU'RE A FREAK OF NATURE AND YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!!!, PEOPLE LIKE YOU AREN'T SCIENTIFICALLY POSSIBLE!!!"she continued making my ears welt down as her piercing, loud words made it threw my ears... "C-c-can I-" I began to stumble out, but for some reason that only triggered her anger more... "SHUT IT YA MUTT!!she yelled. My eyes widened with fear as I realized what she was beginning to do.. I yelped in pain as a shot of magic hit my eye... a pulsing pain shot through my eye as I grasped at as tightly as possible... the pain was almost unbearable... "Good luck finding a job with your freakishness..."she said slamming the large oak door briskly behind her..
I quickly covered my now bloody eye with my trembling hand as I began to silently sob,and began to run as fast as I could away from this hell I used to call a home, ignoring the whispers and laughs...None of that mattered now... I just wanted to be alone and start to feel the weight on my heart to gradually be lifted.. and to finally feel better...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yaaaa.... =w=' can you tell I was struggling??? Well anyways, I hope you all really enjoyed my story!!! (Even though it was quite cringy..) I'm honestly not very proud of this chapter, but there's always next chapters! Right! Right? Well anyways peace out meh lovelys!!!
- •~Aki-chan~•