--- 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

☾ ☼ ☽

"'𝖢𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝗅𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖡𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖭𝗈, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝗇�...

𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝗅𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆
𝖡𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝖺𝗋𝖺
𝖭𝗈, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝖾
𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇"
- 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿

☾ ☼ ☽

"Next."

"Muller."

"Which one?"

"Well considering that both of them are standing in front of you, take a wild guess."

"Hello, Alice," Mr. Marrazza grumbled as he looked up from the sign in sheet, "We're not going to have a repeat of Freshman year, will we?"

"As long as you don't interrupt this time," Alice smirked as he rolled his eyes.

"Looks like you're at table ten with the other theatre kids. Snap a photo on your way in."

Alice and Cora walked through the entryway of gym, not decorated with balloons and streamers as they quickly took a picture at the photo booth.

"I don't believe this!" Ricky exclaimed as he looked at the image of Gina and EJ on his phone, "This dude steals my girlfriend and 12 seconds after they break up, he's already playin' the field."

"You could take a lesson from that, my man," Big Red told him.

"Gee, thanks for defending my mortal enemy."

"The point is, you made a pact with your dad. You're putting yourself out there again, right? So, put yourself out there. Like, tonight. With a certain lady friend. Maybe if you tell me who she is then maybe I can help."

"Not going to happen," Ricky looked back at his phone, "Speak of the devil. Get a load of this player. He's texting me for fashion advice. Me!"

"Is that Alice's dad behind him?"

"Yeah, guess they're both going back out there."

"But Alice's dad hasn't been on a date since her mom? No offense, but won't he be kind of the worst wingman?"

"Maybe so, but at least someone is still friends with one of Muller."