The Fawn {AlastorxFemdomReader}

Alastor strode through Hell, with his ever present cheshire grin. He was pompous. He was confident. He was powerful.

He was the perfect target.

You were relatively new to Hell, somewhat unknown. But definitely not weak. And you have had a blast of a time taming your targets and bending them to your knee.

It was a wonderful experience.

But now you had your eyes on someone else. Him. The infamous Radio Demon, Alastor!

"Beware the Radio Demon" the posters had said... Ha! He looked like a Strawberry Shortcake.

Ohhh, he was gonna be your little treat...

You walked behind him, minding your own business seemingly. He didn't appear to have a care in the world. He walked into this building, it said "Hazbin Hotel" on it. You were confused by it before remembering.

The Princess. Her little scheme. Redemption.

Ha!

Why have redemption when it was so much more fun being down here? Taming all these souls?

Nevertheless, your prey was inside, and you would do anything to finish the hunt.

You yourself, you weren't much. You had blacked out eyes with [F/C] pupils, black hair, and a simple red dress.

Ohhh, but when you had your prey, it was so much fun. You could always manage to grab them with your extra hands. Or rather, tentacles.

You'd heard stories, of how he had them as well. But you were willing to bet they didn't come from his body. And from what you heard, he needed to wound himself to use it. This could be an advantage.

Granted, you only had four and they came from your back, but they were very, very useful to you.

Yup, you were an octopus demon.

Enough thinking, time to catch your prey...

You walk into the Hotel, seemingly no one was there. The main floor was empty. It was fairly clean, and there was a bar. That could be useful.

You heard a voice, or humming rather, coming from a hallway. You recognized the radio static dulling it immediately and a grin split on your face.

Time to go in for the kill.

You easily walked to his room and peeked in through the cracked door. He was obviously relaxing, his jacket was off and his buttons on his shirt undone. For being so skinny, he had muscle on him somehow, as well as scars. He didn't appear to notice you at all, or pay you any heed. In fact he had his eyes closed.

You opened the door wide enough for you to fit through, thankful it didn't creak or make a sound, and crept to him. You were just behind him finally, and you felt your tentacles emerge, eager to be used.

But then you were pinned to a wall, two clawed hands digging into your shoulders. You gave a hiss and growled at your captor.

He did not look pleased at all to see you.

"I'm sorry, but you're going to have to remind me who the fuck you think you are..."

His eyes were glowing brightly and his grin was menacing.

What a bore.

You gave him a smirk and stuck your tongue out at him.

"Name's [Y/N], but you can refer to me as Mistress~"

He sneered at you and dug his claws further into your shoulders. You gave a soft groan at the pain, but did not lose your cool. He wasn't in power here.