Robin Nico x reader

One piece.

Nami's POV

Robin's been acting even stranger then usual, like she's hiding something. I will find out what it it! "Nami! Dinner time!" I hear one of the boys call to me. "Coming!" I run to the kitchen to see Robin already there reading. She has more food then she's ever had before, like so much Luffy could eat that and be full! "Uh.. Robin that's a lot of food for just YOU" she smiles and says

"I'm just really hungry tonight" and walks back to her room. I tried to drop hints for her to tell me what's up with her but now that I see all that food. I know exactly what's going on. SHE'S HIDING SOMEONE IN HER ROOM. I can't tell anyone about this.

Robin's POV

I open my door to see her. Going though my stuff.. Again. "(Y/n)" I say calmly. I get a hum as an answer. "What are you doing?" I ask pitting our food on the table by my bed. She starts sniffing around. "What's that amazing smell?" She ask. I can just hear her mouth water. She turns to me and sees the food. She looks at me before she touches anything. I smile knowing she was asking for permission to eat.

I get closer to the woman I've known most of my life. She looks down and smiles at me. "You don't like getting this close to me unless you wanna cuddle" she says wrapping her arms around my waist. I lay my head on her chest and listen to her heart beat. I sigh happily listening to it best softly and calmly. "Is something wrong Robin?" She asks me running her fingers though my hair. I shake my head and pull away from her.

She takes my hand in hers and kisses it softly. "I love you" she whispers against my hand. "I love you more" I tell her. "Oh is that so?" She growls softly. I feel my breath hitch in my throat. She pushes me against the wall. "Yes..." I whisper. She grins with darkness and kisses me passionately. "We'll see about that when I'm done with you" she growls against my lips. Such a long amazing passionate night.

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT THERE WILL BE A PART TWO I'M JUST TRYING TO KEEP MY PACE GOING.