Our pup

Happy reading 🙈🙈
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

Arthit is a mated wolf now. Which makes it a lot more secured for him to go out of the cabin. He really wanted to explore the new place so much. He wants to run around and visit the market too.

Since he's be technically kidnapped and brought here by Kongpob he didn't have the courage to leave the cabin. He knew it's the most unsafe thing to do. Today Kongpop's wanted to bring him to meet someone. He's currently all ready and waiting for his alpha to arrive.

My Alpha! That doesn't sound so bad.

Arthit blushes to his own thoughts, and right at that moment the door gets opened and he was welcomed by alluring scent of his Alpha. Kongpob was carrying a bunch of lilies in his hand. The man never returns home empty handed, and Arthit is loving all the pampering that's being provided. He's not regretting his decision to be this man's mate.

"Your looking extra beautiful Oon! If the appointment is not set I'll take you here and now."

"Stop it will you. You perverted Alpha."

Arthit was blushing like ripped tomato now. He's still not used to his alpha's cheesiness. Eventually, Kongpob brought him out. They went to met the elder of the clan. He is Kongpop's uncle.

It was such an awkward meeting according to Arthit. Everything was so formal. The elder even asked him if he wants to be in the village. Once Kongpob slipped out to attend something the elder even forced Arthit not to bear any pup. Arthit was really confused by the elders behaviour.

The elder claimed that it isn't worth it. Once Arthit have pups he'll be tied up here and won't have the freedom to do anything. Alpha will start to treat him badly and he even will be getting beaten. So the elder asked him not to be a slave to the Alpha. What really made Arthit felt so out of place was, the elder practically showed so much hatred towards his Alpha but Kongpob was praising all about the elder even though he was an omega.

Once Kongpob came back after his ministrations they excused themselves from the elder and left his cabin. The elders words was very much disturbing him. They cooked together and ate quietly. Kongpob did notice the change of mood in Arthit but he didn't ask anything just yet.

Kongpob left to take care of some issues going on in the clan. Arthit was getting bored, so he decided to take walk around the village. He remembers the river that Kongpob brought him one night after their run. So he decided to visit it. Once he gets to the river bank he sat under a huge tree and was enjoying the sight of children's playing around and parents chatting.

"I see Kongpob already put his mark permanently on you."

The voice startled him a little. When he turned back he saw a brown haired wolf, a beta changing back into human form. He shrugged.

"I'm Aim by the way. Arthit right?" Arthit nodded.

"Can I sit?" Arthit just repeated his gesture.

"I have been kongpob's friend since he was born. So please, don't freak out if he turns weird. He's a sweet guy I guarantee."

"It's fine." Arthit chuckled.

"Good. Want to be friends?" AIM's eyes glee.

"Yes, why not."

Now that's much easier to make friends in this village, Arthit thought to himself. Kongpob could get weird and cheesy sometimes but Arthit never find himself freaked out. Not even when the Alpha repeatedly asked him the same question. 'Will you carry my pups?' Arthit have no idea why the Alpha insist on having pups with him.

🌸🌸🌸

Today Kongpob brought Arthit to a run on a new beautiful hill. Arthit is so happy. Once both of them are at the peak they sat there and was enjoying the breathtaking sunset. The Alpha was kissing Arthit being such sweet one as usual.

"I wanted to know something so badly Kong?"

"What is it my love?"

"Why do you always ask me if I wanted carry your pups?"

The alpha smiled widely, caressing Arthit and nuzzling more in the crook of his neck.

"I've always wanted a family on my own. I've never had a chance to see the face of my father. My mom lost him in a battle while she was carrying me. I've always missed a father figure in my life. So I really want to be the best father to my own pup. My mom passed away due to illness when I was 5 so I don't have much memories with her too. And when I met you, your beauty reminded me of her. Your kindness, that dimpled smile of yours even the way you smell everything is like her. That's why I wanted you to be mine so badly. I want to have a family with you. So tell me sweetheart will you carry my pups?"

Arthit stayed quite for a while. He took a deep breath and replied.

"Our pups."

"I love you baby. I'll work more harder in bed from now on."

"Oh my idiot alpha!"

Arthit took Kongpob's hand and place it on his stomach. The glow from the setting sun making his beautiful smile ethereal in The Alpha's eyes.

"Our pups. Do you get it?"

"My god! Praise the moon goddess! Thank you, thank you so much sweetheart. We should get back now. It's not safe for you. Gosh! Why did you agree on a run. You have to be more careful. What am I going to do now!"

"Breath first Alpha. I need you to take care of me and not the other way around. Now carry me on your back."

So the Alpha is unaware that a demanding omega is going to shake his world upside down.

💫💫💫

A/N
Phew! That took me sometime to pen it. I'm sorry for the late update guys. I kind of was having block for this one. I know this chapter is a little bit not up in scale. I'll make it up in the next one. 😰🙏🏼