Chapter 4 - She smiles.

Wow I was a mess

Wow I was a mess. And i didn't realise how much of a mess I was until I was around Brooks. He seemed so put together and when he told me to shut up, even that was said with almost no emotion. All I could sense was a hint of frustration, which I didn't know was in regards to the way I talked about myself or because I went full on rant mode.

"What will it take for you to be comfortable on stage?" he says with a hint of concern in his voice.

"If everyone left?" I sarcastically remark.

Brooks smiles at me and it is a genuine smile at first. Then it turns into a dark smirk as I watch his eye travel from mine, to my lips. Before I could say anything else, he sits down and pulls me down so I'm straddling him. I gasp both in excitement and the fact that he's caught me off guard.

"Brooks, I'm too heavy-" I pant.

And without a word he wraps his hands around my body and pulls me in for a deep passionate kiss. As his tongue intruded my mouth I was in shock, but as his hand held my back in place. I had no room to move. The longer we kissed the further away my fears about literally crushing him fades. The further my fears of walking on that stage in front of the world go away. I was lost in everything that was Brooks Favreau. The way his free hand explored my body made me feel so alive.

I wasn't trying to have sex with her in my office but what I was trying to do was take her mind so far away from every nerve that all she could think about was being fucked by me

I wasn't trying to have sex with her in my office but what I was trying to do was take her mind so far away from every nerve that all she could think about was being fucked by me. I was desperate at this point. I wanted to have her as close as possible to me. I needed to feel every inch of her body. And those are two things I'd never been, in my life. I knew any minute Jen would be barging through the door to give me my stage prep. As I pull my lips away from Kalani's I can see nothing but lust in her eyes.

"Are you ready to go on stage now?"

She closes her eyes and exhales. Her next move is to attempt to get out of the position we are in but I put my hands on the sides of her hips and pull her straight down onto my erection. If i wasn't wearing pants right now, I would've impaled her. She moans softly as she loses balance and her lips come crashing into my neck. I can feel her heavy breathing against my ear. To be this rock hard and she not naked, cuffed or bound to anything, is a first for me. I get off on women being at my full submission and being able to admire them bound in all their glory. But with Kalani fucking Jackson, she had my cock rock solid and she was still wearing her clothes.