Chapter 2: the school day

The next day Olivia just threw on a baseball shirt and some jeans while Julie was in a skirt and a designer shirt. Julie was the popular girl in school and Olivia was just another face in the crowd. When Julie and Olivia got to school everybody crowded her pushing Olivia out of the way when she fell she bumped into James he was the captain of the football team Olivia has had a crush on James since 3rd grade but she couldn't date him because him and Julie were dating. when she thought that James was going to help her up instead he just walked past her going towards Julie. Olivia's first class was math and she sits right next to Julie and halfway through the class Julie asked "What the answer was to number 7 on her test " but Olivia didn't tell her because Olivia had never gotten detention or a bad grade in school before. When Julie realized that Olivia was ignoring her she got mad she screamed at her saying they were not friends anymore. When Olivia went to lunch Julie gave her a mean look as she passed by which meant that Julie was serious about them not being friends anymore. When Olivia got to the middle of the lunchroom she looked around to find a seat and she only saw one and it was with the geeks when Olivia sat down a boy greeted her she said "Hi my name is Josh" and Olivia replied saying "hie. After a while at lunch she realized that she might be better off without Julie because every time Olivia sat down one of the popular kids would push her out of her seat and she also started like sitting with the geeks she was like the cool kid in their group. At the end of the day one of Olivia's new friends gave her a ride home and she sat in front of t.v for the rest of the day.