Chapter One

I've been fanning myself for about two and a half hours non-stop and yet, my sweat still drops like rain from my forehead down to the sides of my face. I checked トデイス ウェザ デイり's (Today's Weather Daily) weather temperature in the internet for this day.

"Fourty-Two Celsius? Ussendayo.." (Don't fuck with me) [ lmao ] I sighed. I went back to my chair and slipped my fingers through my wet hair. Well, yes.. I sweat a lot actually, especially when I'm nervous. I felt some kind of sticky substance on my hand as I pulled my hand out and stared pointlessly at my wet fingers. I don't know why I feel like getting angry for no reason. Hmm.. I must be really bored then. Everything's changed. Me. Her-----No. She will never change for sure. Apparently, she's dating another guy after she killed me. Well, that's what she thinks. She thought that I was dead after what she did. Unfortunately, she was wrong. She never knew that I am immune to pain. During my childhood, I received intense discipline which was really torture countless of times in a day just for a simple mistake like lying for the sake of others, or forgetting something small like waking up at exactly 3 in the morning. Torturing me for inane reasons like those are really brutish. Well, I got used to that kind of treatment, yes..... Just kidding. I lied. I never recieved torment. As in, never.

Due to my high level of tediousness this day, I think I should go somewhere fun, buy tools for my art, buy some rock albums, or watch a film in the cinema. I want to do everything I can this day, hm.

Hiding my ghoul eyes, I transformed them into the eyes that humans have. White eyeballs, different pupil colours. Mine is brown. Hazel brown, I think. I don't really know if the colour fits my fashion, but I think it's somehow proper. I got my piercings and tattoos after she left me. I learned from those drunk humans in some dark alleys that tattoos are symbol of---well it depends, they say. I saw some of their tattoos are words. Those words have meanings. Some are names of their beloved ones or someone very dear to them... but they lost them because of certain reasons. You know. Unhealthy bodies that killed them, mental conditions that destroyed that annihilated their normal way of thinking, or they just ended their own lives because they had enough. Some tattoos are different. They had heart tattoos with sharp and dangerous thorns pierced throught the heart, skull with skeletons, and many other more. I also learned that having piercings lessens your pain emotionally. And I believe it really works. Psychologists said those who have these kind of stuffs printed on their bodies are the most broken ones who have less chances of changing their way of life positively. It's not like I'm overly affected because of her. Ugh. Nevermind.

Locking the main door of my house slash mask shop in the darkest alley, I walked away with my hands inside my pockets with the keys inside my black backpack. I walked to the train station and waited for the train to arrive. Everytime I go out, I could see and hear people gossiping about my appearance. I know I shouldn't concern myself with them, but I just couldn't help but look at their direction. When I turn my head to them, they all looked like they just saw a scary thing. Tch. I want to tear those girls apart and rip their souls.

When the train arrived, only a few people came out and now It's my turn to come inside. Few moments later, the doors closed and the train continued to run the rails. Then again, it stopped at another station and many people started coming in. Now it's really crowded and these people's bodies pressed against each other as the train continued to run. How unfortunate I am, though. I was pushed against the wall, too, since there weren't any space left neither the seats. I could only sigh in a very low sound. I looked at the windows and watched the surroundings. How beautiful this world is. But the humans are only destroying it like parasites.

"You look scary." I heard someone whispered. I moved my head north and noticed a little girl just right in front of me. She's probbably pushed, too. I looked down on her. I remained silent.

"Why do you have piercings and tattoos, mister?" the little girl asked innocently as she tilt her head a bit. Before I could even answer, the doors opened and the parents of the little girl called her name.

"Akira!" a middle-aged woman with brown hair the same as the little girl called her and pulled her away as she saw me. I suppose that woman is her mother. I heard her heart beat fast. She must be scared.

"Goodbye, mister!" the little girl's name which I heard 'Akira', waved goodbye before she was forced by her mother to come with her. At a distance when the doors were about to close, the mother scolded the girl.

"Why did you talk to that scary man? What if he do bad things to you?" she shouted quite a bit. She's right, though. What if I ate that little girl? But I won't do that. I'm on a train.

The train stopped on the last station. I let the aged, teens, and the sick people step out first before me. I walked and walked 'til I reached the streets. I'm heading to Anteiku. I heard that she's always there. Everyday.

And I saw her.

At this moment, I saw her went out of Anteiku with a black haired guy beside her.

He smells different.

Who is he?

* to be continued *