Chapter 1

AJ and Inksy were running as fast as they could but they could not make it. They were being chased. Of course your asking by what and  it may sound crazy but here is your answer they were being chased by chickens. Not just any chickens though they were alien chickens. Anyway back to Inksy and AJ. When they thought they were safe they sat on a bench not realizing the chickens were behind them. Then AJ said "Do you think their coming?" "I Don't know" Inksy replied. "I'll take a look around stay here ok?" AJ said "Ok" Inksy said back. AJ got up and looked around still not realizing the chickens were there. It was dark and cold and they were scared so AJ decided it would be good and safe enough to get home so she headed back to Inksy. As she aproached Inksy she say clowing likes that looked like eyes. Then she finally realized they were the chickens were right behind Inksy. She then yelled "Inksy Run!!!!" Inksy then said "WHY?" "Just run!!!" AJ said back. AJ then looked up into the dark blank night sky except for the full moon. Then it all made sense the chickens must have gotten out and say the full moon and went crazy and they were not aliens at all. Later the chickens caught up and AJ and Inksy realized they were not as evil as they thought. Then they finally got home. AJ was at her house and Inksy was across the street from her at her house.  The next day they woke up to find something shocking awaiting them. The chickens crowed the street people screaming of fright what will they do save the peopple or be a PLC member and go on the chickens side. It was a big decision.