Pregos

*Louise*

Sick sick so sick,run to the bathroom 5,4,3,2,"Baby?",the voice that's always their for me ever morning and night,I look up into green concerned filled eyes "Iam okay its just the morning sickness"I say,getting up slowly almost falling but iam quickly caught a arm firmly wrapped around my waist,"Thanks"I whisper softly as she helps me back in bed,"Want some tea"her sweet voice asks "Yea if you don't mind"I say looking up to smile at her but she's already gone I smile pulling the covers around me leaning back against the headboard,softly rubbing my hand over my belly "I can't wait till your here peanut,me and your mommy can't wait to meet you"I smile glancing up when Harriet walks in,she walks my tea over sitting it down then climbs in bed beside me places small kisses on my forhead then laying so she's facing the small but noticable bump,"Hi baby peanut"she smiles,we had decided that was her nickname for the time being,she gives my small belly kisses as I slowly comb my hands through her hair smiling at my little family.

IAM SO SORRY life just gets so busy and yea like just hectic Ima try to finish my saved smuts/fluffs lol I promise Sony hate me,remember kik me rvr1617 and my ig is bigspoonliam