The Legend of The Element Forest

6 years ago, Boa and Tia were settling in for bed. Their parents were tucking them in. "Kids, have you heard there's actually a magic forest?" their mother Tina asked. "No, we didn't." Boa answered. "Well, we think you're ready to hear it." their father Tommy replied. 

Tina started telling the story. "A long time ago, there was a forest that consisted of 4 element spirits. Air, Fire, Water, and Earth. Your grandmother, Lusia discovered a tribe called the Wesauldra. West to the Snake Pit. She befriended them and gave them a dam she built in honor of their friendship. But later, a war broke out and your grandmother was lost. To make things even worse, the war angered the spirits and injured me. I would've been trapped if it weren't for a mysterious voice saving me. Afterwards, I met your father." Tina said. 

"Wow. Whoever saved you, I like him." Boa called out. "Okay kids. Night." Tina said. Tia just cooed. Their father remained with them. "Can I sing a lulla-by me father sang to me?" Tommy asked. "Sure." Boa answered. "Okay." Tommy said as he started singing.

          [Tommy]

Where the West Wind meets the sea

There's a river. Full of memory

Sleep my children safe and sound

For in this river, All is found

In its waters deep and true

Lie the answers and a path for you

Dive down deep into its sound

But, not to far or you'll be drowned

Yes, it will sing to those who'll hear

And guide them along the way

But, can you brave what you most fear

Can you face what the river knows

Where the West Wind meets the sea

There's a spirit. Full of memory

Come my children homeward bound

When all is lost. Then, all is found

Then, the kids were asleep.