shot 4

it's highly mature so please read only if u guys r comfortable....

Karan preeta hug each other still then karan become emotional more bcoz of past incidents he did with preeta just to show sherlyn he dig his face in her neck she feel goosebumps to felt him so near to her but didn't said anything let him do whatever he want to calm himself....karan dig his face in her neck nd rub his nose in her neck weak point which made preeta hold karan more tightly...she had closed her eyes...

Preeta- karan...(moan)

Karan after hearing her moan lost his sense he rub his nose more just to hear her moan more he did this for sometime then kiss her neck continue his kiss nd came upward to her earlobe take her ear in between his teeth nd pull her ear little....then leave it nd comes to her forehead peck her forehead then both eyes then her tears which felt sometime back bcoz of him nd her cute nose nd the come towards her lips but clase to her lips inch difference...

Karan- babydoll (huskily)

Preeta - ummm...

Karan- please say that three magical words to me na...

Preeta - konse karan

Karan come towards her ears said huskily - I LOVE YOU (kiss her earlope)

Preeta suddenly open her eyes to hear his confession

Preeta- karan ye

Karan- ha preeta karan luthra..main tumse bhut pyar karta hu bhut...

Preeta - I LOVE YOU TOO karan I love you too....

she kiss his whole face smiling nd tears in her eyes karan had just close his eyes but beautiful smile on his lips play beautifully....

Karan- babydoll aj mein tumhe har matter mein apni wife banana chahta hu.....izazat hai..?

Preeta nodded her head blushing...karan open her hands take her to his arms nd stand nd made her sat on bed comfortably....karan open his shirt then nd preeta shy move her face to other karan comes to towards preeta hold her chin nd made her see him...

Karan- aj nhi babydoll please.... aj sirf mujhe dekho tum sirf mera name hoga tumhare in lab (lips ) par (rub her lips with his thump) aj sirf mein tum aur ye pyar bhare lamhe hamare.....bhut intezar kiya hai na tumne ki mein tumhe tumhare apni PATNI hone ke haq du aj ye bhi pura hoga pure haq se kal tumhe hamare ghar le jaunga main LUTHRA MANSION...MRS PREETA KARAN LUTHRA bana kar...

He put his lips on her lips slowly but didn't kiss her just put his lips while other hand was on her back to pull her blouse dori (she wear her shadi dress) preeta felt her blouse dori open she gasp now karan start sucking her lips even touch her back too seductively....he move his hand infront to her waist nd roam his hand there....while still kissing nd sucking her lips after felt her breathless he move back nd stop kissing.....he winked at her...Then he unpinned her pallu nd remove it from front totally now she is half naked infront only wear her red bra....

Karan whistle ....preeta blushing nd put her both hands on her face to cover it..

Karan- waooo preeta luthra mujhe nhi pta tha u look so beautiful without clothes too I mean i just remove half nd u r already look hot what happen when I see u whole naked but today toh I will see u definitely even made u mine too

ISHQ √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें