A Signal of Hope

A mind can be manipulated in many ways, exist a lot of people who try to manipulate others and it becomes a game that you can join them or be manipulated by them. It's like a mind game in which you try to win yourself where your friends and also everyone that you love is in danger. How is it that possible? Everyone might be able to become a good person, however, at this current time in this world, everything may be a reason to become evil. Evil is one of the ways that can rescue you from depression but also one of the worst ways ever! And why? It depends on how you get that, one of the worst ways to get it is fall in love with someone. 

Love is a dangerous thing that can destroy you by inside and make us become evil as well, fall in love with someone seems a magic experience and it actually is even though teenagers can get it easier than an adult. See someone who you love sadly don't like you as you thought can make you cry and even worst commit suicide, the current world is crazy everyone wants to be loved by someone and that is a problem around society, the concept about be loved by mom and dad fell down away, it's not happening anymore. However, the question is why teenagers want only to have contact with someone including sex or something else, we all can see this concept in trash movies about teen relationships. Well, what I mean is everyone can have their relationships, it's not a bad thing although if you're getting mad at because looking for someone to love or be loved, it's a problem.

Why is it too bad looking for a relationship? the answer is [...] some people aren't ready for it, that's the possible and logical explanation that love isn't bad but also it can become. Women and men die by being killed for their husbands and wives because when it happens, one of them doesn't love and it makes no sense keeping up with someone. No one owns no one that's how it could be over the years but it has been becoming trouble if we take a look in countries like Brazil or the United States.

You've got to be honest with yourself when you fall in love, how earlier you tell her your love, much better it will be. You may be able to turn love in sadness if it will pass over time, there are two steps to become confident with an evil plan ready to go out. As everyone knows to be evil isn't just make such evil things and take something seriously, exist a lot of ways to turn into an evil guy. When we thought that way, we shall not allow these things to get into our mind, if it does, you'll get completely crazy. Let me explain, it doesn't mean you will become a bad guy and killing people around the streets or doing anything else.  Manipulation isn't that hard to do and no I am not teaching how to manipulate someone, but you need to get it fast as possible when someone is using you to know. 

The first step is not to fall in love with someone, it doesn't matter who or why also I'm not saying you shouldn't have relationships or something like that but don't be a slave of someone. Once you fell into love, you're done and ready to get depression because sometimes it won't get right, maybe she/he doesn't want to date with you, it's enough to you get sad and it happens every time in our society. The secret to not be deep into it is to be glad for yourself, live your life without searching for a woman or man to date, we all know love is good and it can make us happy and also even stronger about our feelings. Do things to help people out and your reward will come. 

When you are into the darkness it seems there is no hope anymore, the only solution you think is committing suicide, but it is not. There are a lot of ways to get out of depression, one of them is being angry or cold with yourself and with the others, I'll tell you why it is the worst way ever. Jacob is character once I created to tell you all how it works with an imaginable adventure.

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

It was on a Tuesday, also the school has started and everyone was going to it earlier. Jacob woke up and drank his coffee - apparently the morning was cold and peaceful - he locked his door and started walking to get at school.

While walking, he saw his old friend once both met each other during as children, walking on another street and also going to school. Although, he thought on to try to chat with him when both get to the school.

The morning started to get kinda cloudy and apparently it would rain up.

Jacob got to school - took his bag and his notebook and started to going up until his class. Everyone seems so happy hanging out with each other, talking about their vacation and making new friends - All of them looks so different than before, it was like they never have seen each other for a long period of time. All Jacob got is his knowledge and it looks like he doesn't want to share with no one.

It was two people close to him and after two days, Jacob decided to talk to one of them. His name is Joseph, he likes to draw a lot more than do his lessons. He draws Japanese stuff and it was nice, that drawing looks great.

Nice Drawing! - Jacob said while slowly would getting close at Joseph.

Oh Thank so much, At least someone likes my stuff - Joseph looked so sad and also depressed about something.

Why did you say that? Everyone seems to like your drawings so much. I've seen two girls asking how could you draw these characters so easily. Don't be sad man, you're gonna be something in the future - Jacob is feeling confident while doing the lesson.

I have been bullied for my entire class one year ago, it was horrible I can't even think about that - Joseph while saying that took his notebook and started to do the lesson.

What happened to you? Jacob asked him so curiously.

They said to me that I was fat, while was everyone laughing at me, one of them pushed me out back to my chair and started to hit me so much. The result of this was me being annoyed by my entire class. That's why I often draw, to forget it - Joseph was so sad for telling Jacob what has happened.

I'm so sorry for you man, but you need to take care of yourself and just ignore them. I know It looks like the easiest way to run away from your problems however, it is not the worst way - Jacob remembered what has happened to him too while chatting with Joseph and keeps saying - I also have been bullied by everyone because I look like a Nerd, creating a lot of nicknames on me, but it wasn't one year ago.

Joseph shows Jabob his drawing - I've been drawing this character of Dragon ball for exactly 3 weeks at my house, now it's time for studying and I can't keep this one.

Jacob took the drawing from Joseph's hands - It looks Great!

The break has come and everyone started to going down to get food.

Joseph appoints to a girl who was eating her lunch - See that girl? l want to have something with her, like a dating.

Do you know what is her name at least? Jacob asked him.

Of course, I do She's called Abigail Brown and looks pretty - Joseph looks happy for saying that and also have a little bit of hope.

Jacob feels something when he takes a look at her - Well, you could try something with her like chatting.

Joseph being afraid says - I won't right now, but I'm going to wait the perfect moment to start it.

During their conversation, the break ends and both go up to class. After a long day while getting back to home, Jacob remembers his old friend that he has seen walking on another street.

I've got to do something, it's been a long time since we don't talk - Jabob thought.