A Weird Feeling

Jacob walks into his house and say hello to his family - Hey Mom! 

How was your day at school, Jacob? - his mom asked him while she was washing the dishes in the kitchen. Jacob puts his bag next to his room's door and goes talk to his mother.

Well, It was good. I've met a new friend at school, his name is Joseph. About the school itself, it was kinda weird - Jacob was afraid to tell his mom what really happened at school. 

As always, isn't it? Who else did you talk with? What about your lessons? - his mom looks busy a bit.

No mom, I've met Joseph. I think we're friends already. He likes cool stuff! - Jacob was excited to tell his mom about Joseph.

Oh okay, so go eat your dinner and sleep after that - his mom goes up to her room.

It is morning already and Jacob wakes up and after brushing his teeth, drinking a coffee seems the best option to do. At 6:36 am Jacob was ready to go out and start walking to get to school.

When he saw that same old friend but this time ruining but Jacob didn't give a damn. 

The class has started and as always Jacob is doing his lesson meanwhile he chats with Joseph. 

- I drew a new character because I want to create my own anime story. Joseph is feeling confident and at the same time doing the lesson.

- That's great and also I want to improve my astronomy knowledge. Meanwhile the conversation, then, Joseph began to look at someone. 

- Hey, Joseph who are you looking at? Jacob asks Joseph.

- You know, that girl.

- Abigail? someone has told me she's weird. Jacob isn't sure if that's true either.

- She ain't weird, Jacob. I don't wanna lie to myself.

After a long day since 6 am studying and fixing some social issues, It was time for Jacob to come back home. He's extremely nerd and likes observing the sky with his telescope. Rather be trying to become a professional astronomer than be something that he doesn't like it. 

A new day has begun and Jacob drank his coffee. Walks in the school and talk to Joseph. 

- Man, I am feeling something weird.

Jacob was surprised to hear that.

- What do you mean by weird? Is it like a big issue? 

Meanwhile, Jacob and Joseph were doing the first lesson of the day.

- It's love, Jacob. Joseph told him feeling sad. 

- Therefore It means you're in love with Abigail and I'm here to help you.