The Questioning

They entered the door and sat on Jungkooks bed and he grabbed a notepad and pen. His idea was to jot down what V asked in case he needed to remember something, sort of like a check list.
V: "so... do I get my own room or do I have to sleep with you or a pet bed"
J: "I was thinking of turning the storage closet into a small bedroom, with the essentials, a bed, wardrobe, table."
V: "do I get my own clothes?"
J: "we will go shopping tomorrow actually!!"
V: "what do I eat and drink, will I have to eat from a dog bowl?"
J: "you get normal children's food, and no eating from dog dishes!"
V: "ok. Do I have to wear a dog collar?"
J: "do you even know how children work??"
V: "do you have to...you know..."
J: "bathe you? Yes, I will, but you can wear shorts if you really feel uncomfortable about it."
V: "oh thank god!! Ok ummmm... what do I call you?"
J: "huh....I never really thought of that... you can call me by my name or you could call me dad I guess."
V: "uhh.. how about toilets..."
J: " you're old enough, you're 6!"
V: " oh right...I'm not 3!!"
J: " you will have to sleep with my tonight though V."
V: "uuuughh fine, but I'm bringing my teddy."
J: "speaking of, we need to go to you apartment tomorrow too and get your things."
V: "when do I meet you parents??"
J: "this weekend."
V: "oh ok"
J: "it's pretty late, we should get too sleep"
V: "but I'm not tir-"
His sentence was interrupted by a yawn. Jungkook went to the bathroom to change into his pajamas and got into bed, quickly followed by V.
J: "goodnight"
V: "night daddy"
Jungkook felt warm inside, a moment of pride and grinned widely, shortly before dozing off into slumber.