💚I'm In Love✨

RawChicken69

~Allison's P.O.V~
~⚠️This is in 3rd grade⚠️ ~

I was walking around at recess, waiting for Reese and Cade. I was overly excited to see Cade again! We haven't seen each other since before winter break. I stand by the merry-go-round (A/N~Here is a little fact about me!!! This specific playground equipment piece broke my arm •~•) and wait as I usually do. Suddenly, I'm engulfed in darkness as my hood his shoved over my head. I roll my eyes but laugh. "Hey my friends," I shout as I jump off. Cade is in his normal attire. Kaki shorts, a navy blue tee, and his signature creeper(like Minecraft creeper )jacket. Reese is beside him in a flowered, purple dress. "Hewo!" Reese greets, a smile on her face as usual. Cade smiles widely. "Sup," he replies. I feel myself thinking 'does he smile this much when I'm not around?' I can't help but wondering these little things. I'm unexpectedly pulled out of my trance by Reese waving her hand in my face. "Thinking of someone?" She asked. He huff and cross my arms. "No," I reply. She laughs and shrugs. "Whatever," she retorts. We just start walking around the playground, talking about everything and nothing at all. I met Reese last year and we instantly hit it off. We were both weird and stupid sometimes! I've known Cade since first grade though. And I immediately took a liking to him. Not just for his looks. He is weird and not afraid to show it! I'm once again pulled out of my trance when Cade snaps in my ear. "Earth to Ally! Answer us," he shouts. "Sorry! What were you saying. I kind of floated away..." I admit sheepishly. Reese laughs and pokes my shoulder. "I know why," she giggles. I quickly slap her upside the head. "Shh!" I shushed her. Cade laughs and shoved Reese. "Back off her," he joked. Reese faked cried. "The abuse," she whined. We all laughed and joked around for the rest of recess. When we go back inside all I can think about is Cade. And I realize I don't only like him. I've always loved him.