16

WARNING: this is Unedited so be aware of the typos, grammatical, Wrong usage word, misspelling.

16.

Y/n Pov.               

"Nice acting." The rest of the guys throw us some compliment about our acting skills out there. I just replied them a small smile.

"Thanks guys." Seungcheol said and do a hand shake with one of his co-group mates. I smile and continue to walk.

"Are you not going to re-watch the scene?" I suddenly heard Seungcheol behind me. I turn around and shake my head.

"No.. I'm heading to my next class now." I said and was about to walk when he stop me

"I'll go with you." I nod before we continue to walk.

***

"Y/n?" He call out suddenly. I look up to him waiting for him to continue what he's about to say.

"Don't be shy okay? If you needed something.. or anything... Don't be shy to asks or call some help. Your shy wont help you stand up and reach your dream. Don't let your shy side eat your whole system." He said and face me.

"I love you..." He said that made me stop walking. I smile while looking up to him. He's looking down at me wearing the same smile I like to see the most.

"I.. I love you too." I said that made him smile. He starts leaning in as I do the same. Our lips are about to touch when I hear something that made me stop leaning in.

KRING! KRING! KRING!

I don't understand.. is that my alarm clock or the school bell. Seungcheol continue to lean in so, I just close my eyes and was about to touch his lips with my lips when suddenly..

I woke up on my bed.

"Wow... That was a perfect dream?" I said to myself and yawn. I stretch my arms before turning off my alarm clock.

***

"You just dream about him?" Chan asks me. I laugh and nodded. We are currently at the library room, I told him about my dream and he just can't believe what I just told him.

"You guys, are seriously something." He said that made me curious about.

"What do you mean?" I asks. He looked towards of the window behind me and sigh.

"You guys shared a same dreams. But, don't worry. I won't tell this to him." He said before standing up. He walk towards of the exit leaving me here dumbfounded. What did just happened?

"We share a dream?" I asks myself Still can't believe from what I just heard.

"No way..." I smile thinking that, he already knows me. But, in my dreams.. I'm a shy type of person.. but, in real world.. I'm not.

"Wow..." I whisper before standing up and fixing my things before leaving the library room.