Part 8

Swara and Sanskar immediately entered in the operation theater.

As they entered, a girl named Ruchika saw them.

Ruchika (to a nurse) : That was Swara Bose right, who has just entered in the OT?

Nurse : Yes mam, she has joined today only.

Ruchika : Ohk! So you must leave now!

Nurse : Hmm.

She left.

In The Operation Theater

Sanskar : O my God! His condition is getting really very critical! Nurse, please give me that injection fast!

Swara : No, we can't give that injection to him!

Sanskar : I'm senior than you ok, so just be quite and let me handle this case!

Swara : That I can see how you are handling this case!

Sanskar : You...!

Swara : This man's life is much more important than our useless discussion! So just assist me, not anything more than it!

Sanskar : Ok fine! But in between all this, if he got died or his condition got more critical, I'm not going to do anything!

Swara : Shh!... sister!

And she started performing the operation while Sanskar was looking at her continuously.

Song plays...o saajna...

Sanskar : By the way, you look so hot while doing operation!

Swara : Stop flirting here! Kya insaan ho tum! I don't think you're serious about your job in anyway!

Sanskar : Do you think you know about me more than me!?

Swara : Tum jaise kameene iss duniya mei bohot kam hote hain! But jitne hote hain, they all are same! Cheap and disgusting!...he is all right now, hahhh!

And she moved aside to remove his gloves while Sanskar followed her.

Swara : Why are you following me!?

Sanskar : You are wrong, I'm assisting you! I mean...you have operated him without any help, so I thought atleast I must assist you in this!

Swara : Can I ask you, why are you talking so politely to me now!?...listen, I'm not your type of girl ok, so just stay away from me!

Sanskar : Ohh, you aren't and you can never be! I've just got impressed from your work, that's it! By the way, you are really very intelligent, and I must have to accept this!

Swara : Thanks but no thanks! Intelligent... everything is because of something! My intelligence, my qualifications, these are of because of something happened in the past!

Sanskar : Nice, but a sad story!...O God!

Swara gave him a fake smile and moved out.

Outside

As Swara stepped out of the operation theater, she got shocked on seeing that everyone is only looking at her and gossiping about her.

Swara : Why everyone is looking at me like this!? What I'd done!?

She kept on moving and just then, heard people talking about her.

Girl 1 : O God! How much shameless girl she is! What she can do more if she haven't been able to save her brother, to save her parents married life!?