Part 7 ( Let's Talk )

Jennie knocked hard on Lisa's door until she's heard the footsteps near the door .

Jennie POV

Lisa open the door slowly and as she did this I fell off balance and moved towards her. She watched me as I fell on the floor right in front of her.

 She watched me as I fell on the floor right in front of her

" What are you doing here ?" she said looking at me.

" I want to make this clear let's talk about all the problems you have on your mind !" I replied.

" Are you done- get out?" Lisa yelled as she was about to close the door .

" Not yet !" I stopped the door closing and stepped into her room.

" Leave before I lose my kindness and my temper explodes !" she snarled to me .

" Let's talk first! I want to know why you hate me and ignore me all the time why ?" I decided to ask as I was really curious.

"I have nothing to talk to you about or any of all those unless things " she's glanced at me in a scary way and then pushed me to the door.

" Hey ! Stop why !" I yelled trying to stop her.

" STOP BOTHERING ME" she yelled and knew she was really piss off now but i don't care!

" LISA! I know you are not this kind of person !" I know it because Chae talk me how soft and kind you were to her.

" What do you know ! You know nothing !" she said angrily so angry that I could see it in her eyes .

" I know ! You are a nice person! why did you hurt yourself this way Lisa? " I asked her.

" JENNIE !!! You talk like you know all about me ! Don't try to sound like you don't know why I become like this ! I don't want to talk about it - get out ! Leave before I get more angry listening to your damm shit all day !"

" What do you mean ?" I said - her words confused me now.

" Hahaha lol ! Don't think i don't know who you are going to meet today !"

" LISA...I am just going meet my old friend that's all " I said in a pleasant manner.

" Friend my ass ! Your damm Fucking man wasn't it? I know everything I tried so hard to not put my damm mind into your dirty ways ....all you want to do is fuck him yes?but as you realise now I don't want to talk with you - get out before the old man knows about it !"

I thought to myself - She' s got it wrong as I didn't go meet any other man except Chae!

" *slap* Once again you look at me like I am just a slut! I can't hold it any longer! I want to talk with you just because I want to make everything clear since I'm your new mom . I need to take care of you as well!"

I was about to walk to out from the doorway when Lisa pull me back inside hitting my back against the wall with her hand blocking me .

" Why !? Do you always like hurting others !? Why - talk to me ! " I pleaded. Lisa's eye told me she could kill me rigth now if she could. Her anger was intense.