~ Chapter 18 ~ (Namjin)

This chapter with have theee parts.
Namjin, TaeKook and YoonSeokMin, so it is easier for y'all to remember.
Why do I never have a good plot-? Someone explain why I flop at writing lmao. Anyways, enjoy this NamJin chapter.

*Reader's POV*

Namjoon looks over to his cute boyfriend, who was clearly struggling to tie his skates.

Namjoon gets up and goes closer to younger. 

Jin looks up and sighs.

-"Ugh! *Baby cries* I can't dO THIS!"- He cries out.

Namjoon chuckles and sits on his knees, facing Jin.

-"Let me do it baby."- and he quickly fixes his skate.

-"H-how did you do that?!"- Jin asks, completely shocked.

-"It's called magic, love."

-"I *knew* you were a magician!"- Jin points at Namjoon and acts terrified.

-"Okay, cool. Get up now, baby"

Jin tries to get up, but can't (let's act like Jin can't skate on this one, kay? Thanks).
-"Here baby, give me your hands."-Namjoon place his hands in front of Jin, who gladly accept the help. Jin holds on him and pushes his legs, while Namjoon pulls him.

The pull made Jin fly into Namjoon's strong arms and buff chest.

Namjoon doesn't hassitate to embrace Jin even stronger with one arm and the other places on the younger's thin waist.

Jin blushed a really deep color of red.

-"U-um...Namjoon... It's been two minutes, are you thinking of teaching me, or-?"

-"Oh yeah, sorry. Let's go." - Namjoon smiles, leading a shaking Jin (since it is hard for him to walk), but never letting go of the slim waist.

Namjoon goes in the ice ring first, to get used to the skating.
He quickly goes back to Jin and tells him how to get in.

Jin does as his boyfriend says. Holding tightly to the tube that was there for ppl to hold (duh?).

-"Okay now baby, try to stay without moving on ice. Let go of it."

-"B-but am scared!"- Jin whines.

-"Look at me. Here."- Namjoon places his hands like Jin, and then slowly let's go, wishing the younger to do so too.

Jin tries, but quickly holds on back to the tube.

-"Joon, I can't."

Namjoon goes behind Jin, placing both his hands on his waist. (Namjoon loves this position. Holding Jin from his waist is one of his favorite things ever). The tall male straightens the younger's body and gets closer and closer, his chest now one with Jin's back (his d!ck also on Jin's a$s. Got that straight away ;] )

-"Just remember, baby." - Namjoon whispers to Jin's ear.

Remembering their hot night together, Jin blushes hard.

Namjoon gives a small thrust.

-"Idiot, stop. Everyone can see."

-"Hmm..."- Namjoon stops doing whatever he was doing. He moves his hands to Jin's arms.

-"Let go of it, Jin. I'm here, baby."

And Jin does so. Not falling.

Slowly, slowly, Namjoon skates backwards and Jin doesn't move.

-"Great baby, ur standing!"- Namjoon claps.

-"I feel like a kid that just got taught how to stand."

-"Ur my baby after all. Now look at my feet baby. Slide them like this. One after the other. Slowly."

Namjoon goes close to Jin once again just to be secure that if anything doesn't go as planned, he catches him.

Jin starts moving like Namjoon said and shockingly, he was doing just fine.

And so their lesson continues and everything is great.

-"You're doing great, Jinnie!"

-"Looks so."

Namjoon goes in front of him and gives him a careful hug.

-"Let's just continue practicing more okay?"

Jin nods with a smile.

Hey everyone. I just logged in after a while. I had this in my drafts for some weeks, I finally got to give it the last check and publish.
There is one thing bothering me.
I can't seem to come up with good plots and it results with me not liking my stories so Idk what to do lmao.
I'll keep going as much as I can, but my writing is rather cringey.
I'll find a good plot as fast as possible and work on that WAY more than this.
School is also killing me :(
Please be patient.