.

"Quick!!! Put the balloons here!" Len points at the red pointed balloons to Rin.

"Yes I got it!!!" Rin nodded as she hurried herself up to help decorate the living room; she knows this day is super important to her brother.

In the kitchen, Luka's smile grew bigger as she took out the cake she just freshly baked from the oven. "Cake is ready!!!"

"I brought the drinks too!" Miku and Meiko cheerfully hummed with a big grocery bag in their hands.

"Thank you so much, guys!!!" Len smiled. He just had to make sure everything is all set for today.

It's his boyfriend's birthday.

"Let's see... what else did I miss...?" Len blinked his eyes and think.

"... A present?" Rin suggested.

"I already got Fuka tons of gifts today! I'm sure he'll love them-"

"Nah nah~ I bet he wants YOU the most if you know what I mean..."

"RIN!!!" Len's face went pink and frowned; though he had to admit that he has also prepared himself for tonight when the two are alone in a room.

"Anyway..." Luka had to chuckle a bit after seeing how Rin teased Len. "Now we just have to wait till Kaito brings Fukase here and-"

The doorbell rings.

"They're here!!!" Len rushed to the door and opened it. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUKASE!!!"

Much to the blonde's surprise, his redhead was standing right next to Kaito... Looking rather a bit uneasy to the situation.

"What's... this?" Fukase asked; though it seems that he already knew the answer from the beginning. "Surprise party?"

"Bingo!!! We got you a lot of things for your big day!" Kaito was hyped; apparently, he failed to notice Fukase's hesitation.

The redhead only smiled in return and entered the house, he placed a soft kiss on Len's forehead. "Thank you, love."

Len blushed and nodded; yet he could tell his crimson lover wasn't really that appreciated. The blonde just wasn't sure why.

Throughout the party everyone was having a good time; Rin and Miku were screaming all the time while Meiko just got drunk again and teased Kaito and Luka as always.

Len chuckled as he witnessed everyone's clumsiness; his eyes look around and he noticed Fukase was out of sight since 10 mins ago.

"Fukase...?" Len got up and leave the room. As he got out of the house, he met someone whom he wished he would never meet, especially today.