2

— ♡ —

               Surrounded by the trees, the early model Dodge Charger rocked as a sudden palm spread out against the steamed up back window. Twista's "It Feels So Good" booms out the speakers, intertwining with the skin smacking coming from the backseat. Her back's arched deeply, her butterfly charm belly button ring dangling against the leather seat and matching the rhythm of the speedy strokes the peanut butter skin toned male offered.

               Gripping and spreading her plump asscheeks, he watched his condom-covered penis dug in and out of her until the veins in his shaft pulsates and his sperm shot out. His strokes slowed and the tip of his nails turned white at the tight grip he had on her mocha brown cheeks. Biting onto his bottom lip to muffle his grunt, he smacked her ass as she pushed back on him slowly.

               She placed the palm of her hands flat on the leather and lifted her upper body as he bent over, planting kisses up her back, and grabbing the back of her neck. He turned her head, kissing her sloppily. He strikes her asscheeks hardly and she squealed as she pulled away. She parted her lips and her soft and raspy tone spoke, "I have to go. My lunch been over. Thanks a lot."

               He chuckled quietly, pulling out of her with the full rubber hanging loosely. They both repositioned the bodies, sitting upright, as she rummaged through her purse and pulled out the unscented wipes, package crinkled in her hold, while he raised down the window and threw out the condom.

               The suede, mocha brown complexion of hers was buttery smooth, with her natural bouncy curls frames her diamond shaped face structure. Her threaded brows resides over her light brown, thin almond shape eyes, a Nubian nose with a Diamond nose ring pierced in her left nostril, and round, full lips. A beautiful young, nineteen year old woman, Trudy Greene.

               Trudy cleans herself and redressed in her work uniform; the midriff cropped plaid shirts reveals her small and round sub-muscular C-cup breasts and the low-rise, khaki-colored shorts hugging to her plump asscheeks and thick hips. She climbed forward between the front seats, as her sex buddy, Bryan Spencer, turned down the Roddy Rich that started to play after he fixed his attire.

               Trudy leans forward, pulling on her fur-lined boots when Bryan leaned over, and kissed on the rib bone through her skin. She snickered softly, and nudged him off her. "Stop pushin' me." he husks in a slow drawl.

               Trudy raises upright. "You need to drive so I can get back to work." Pulling down the vanity, she opened the clear lipgloss and start running it across her lips.

               "Be late." Bryan proposed, nibbling on her earlobe.

               "Not happening." Trudy nudged him once more as his phone start to vibrate in the cup holder. She glances at it just as he does. She chuckled at the name that flashed across his screen. "Baby's calling. . . You should answer that."

               Bryan sucked his teeth as he answered his iPhone 12. "What up wit it. . . Na' I'm not there. . ."

               Trudy let him have his conversation as she fluffed her bouncy curls for it to be more presentable.