We Go to Hosu, and I try to save Tenya!

Kirishima: I'm a dinosaur, rawr..*In a sarcastic tone*

Me: Thanks for saying that Kiri!

Kirishima: I will so get you back for this

Also....

Y/n's P

Y/n's P.O.V:

After many training sessions, and training to hold my breath for longer periods of time by being under water, Fat Gum had an announcement for me and Tamaki.

"We're going to Hosu, there's trouble there we need to take care of."

I was worried, but also happy. I could use this chance to save Tenya from getting too injured.

"Yes sir!" Me and Tamaki respond.

After hours of traveling, we reached Hosu, and we were greeted with many Nomu's.

"I may be too late..." I thought.

"Fat Gum, I would like to request your permission to go off alone. I won't cause any trouble, but I need to scout the area for people in trouble." I say to him.

"Of course Mystic, I know you won't cause trouble, go ahead and scout the area. Me and Suneater will take care of these Nomu's here." Fat Gum smiles proudly at me.

I nod in response and teleported to the area where Tenya, Todo, and Izuku were. Tenya was on the ground, blood spilling from his arm.

"Dammit.."

"Y/n! You're here too?! I thought you were back in Japan!"

"I had a mission from Fat Gum for me and Suneater to be here, so here I am, I can't afford to lose you right now Tenya! Me, Todo and Izuku will fight this battle for you!" I yell at him as I stand protectively in front of him.

"Looks like the green haired kid isn't the only one worth keeping alive, funny how similar the both of your spirits are to All Might, The glasses kid and different eyes kid will need to die though, they don't want to give me any sympathy and think only for themselves." Stain Smirks.